JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No sale is ever "that" good.
What on earth were they rushing to buy?

All that was pre packaged processed meat..
Which isnt too expensive to begin with.

Now, if steaks and other choice cuts of meat were for sale.. Maaaybe Id check out what they had.. But seriously.. That video was nuts.

Any time that I'm in a discussion with someone about guns, and they start off sounding like Obama. I have them pull there phone out and YouTube black Friday.
I then will ask them; how do you think these same people will act during a _______ when they are hungry and thirsty and the government is not coming to help? Yet they see you have a small supply of food and water in your hands. o_O
Them same people will kill you over a bottle of water and a Snickers bar.

Any time that I'm in a discussion with someone about guns, and they start off sounding like Obama. I have them pull there phone out and YouTube black Friday.
I then will ask them; how do you think these same people will act during a _______ when they are hungry and thirsty and the government is not coming to help? Yet they see you have a small supply of food and water in your hands. o_O
Them same people will kill you over a bottle of water and a Snickers bar.
And every once in a while they would want to re-confirm that bricks are harder than skulls.. just to be sure.

Was he drunk? I am pretty sure if I tried to make it over a freezer section at walmart, I could do it without falling over twice.

No sale is ever "that" good.
What on earth were they rushing to buy?

All that was pre packaged processed meat..
Which isnt too expensive to begin with.

Now, if steaks and other choice cuts of meat were for sale.. Maaaybe Id check out what they had.. But seriously.. That video was nuts.
He said 'choice cuts' in a thread about wally world,hahaha
Do they have choice cuts from china?
That was just some kid playing for the camera,I'm sure someone died a a wally world today someplace

Heh, was that Black Friday or was that on Thanksgiving? My wife wound up working both days (Wal Mart employee) - 3PM to Midnight on Turkey Day, 8 AM to 5:30 yesterday. She said her store *only* had one fist fight, in which the parties were lead away in handcuffs. Not sure if related - but when I picked her up at midnight when she got off, there were a couple sheriff's cars parked right out front. Fighting over some stupid electronic gizmo I've never heard of that was on some big sale. Its not like they were even fighting over the last copy of Fallout 4 or something worth throwing punches and loosing a toof or two over :D

My cousin showed me a Black Friday vid of a mob fighting over some crap, and a sheriff's deputy is clearly visible surrounded by this crowd, not sure where or what he was trying to do, but he sure didn't seem willing to risk taking on the mob by himself. I was seriously thinking the stores should either reassess black friday and how it's handled, or they should be held criminally responsible for inciting a riot when these inevitably get out of hand.

Besides, WTF go to wal mart when you can shop in your underwear at home on Amazon, EBay, Gun Broker, Midway, or Brownells and avoid crowds? :rolleyes:

How do defeat ISIS:

Every retailer in the USA puts out a flier that lists huge flat screen TV's, iphones, and all that other consumer "stuff" at incredible prices. All located in ISIS-controlle areas of Syria and Iraq. Free transportation to the stores with pick-up at troubled areas in all major cities. The government hauls them to the front lines and turns them loose with directions to the "store." :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top