JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to remind myself that the few hundred animals that show up at these fiascos are not representative of the rest of America. The reality is that they are still the ones we have to worry about.

I pray you are right, and that this is a small slice of America. I'm not convinced. There is no way that they are even close to being most of America, but I think they are a more sizable chunk than you would believe.

Any time that I'm in a discussion with someone about guns, and they start off sounding like Obama. I have them pull there phone out and YouTube black Friday.
I then will ask them; how do you think these same people will act during a _______ when they are hungry and thirsty and the government is not coming to help? Yet they see you have a small supply of food and water in your hands. o_O
Them same people will kill you over a bottle of water and a Snickers bar.

I like Snickers, but not that much. We just had 10 free range wild turkeys wander through the back yard. Got to get my wife a bow.

Brutus Out

I like Snickers, but not that much. We just had 10 free range wild turkeys wander through the back yard. Got to get my wife a bow.

Brutus Out

18 years ago I tried to cheap shoot one with a bow. Flew off. Wish I had some string tied to that arrow afterwards. Never found it.

but when I picked her up at midnight when she got off, there were a couple sheriff's cars parked right out front. Fighting over some stupid electronic gizmo I've never heard of that was on some big sale.

That is an every day, 3 or 4 times a day thing at that store. Not the fight, but the SO going there. Shoplifting, dope dealing in parking lot, felony warrants on shoppers, it never ends. I once saw a shop lifting team hit that place and then book out the doors down the street. 3 of them dressed alike all riding BMX bikes, all with back packs. They split up, but I had spotted the dude with the biggest back pack and told the cops where he went, and they got his miserable azz. Do some loss prevention work close by so I know the drills.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top