JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not going to waste my time with it.

It's a good nite to see how well the Ergo Roller Handle from inline fab works.

View attachment 272555

Oh, you will be much better off with the ergo. Makes me happy anyway. Hearing Obummer just makes me sick.

20160112_083545_resized.jpg

20160112_083545_resized.jpg

Dammit... I was just going to suggest also having the empty chair from Clint's RNC skit.

LMAO!
I hope with all my heart that when some press idiot sticks a mic in a republican's face and asks about obama and the empty seat, (and you know one of them will) that he quips:
"Yeah, I heard Clint Eastwood was going to be here. I'm looking forward to meeting him."

Not only would it be priceless, but it would take all the impetus out of this stupid empty chair stunt.

As Obama preps to tout 'successes,' gun control push begins in Olympia

The Seattle Times this morning is reporting that President Barack Obama intends to "call attention to his administration's successes" during his final State of the Union address this evening; an event that likely will not include references to Operation Fast and Furious, or the Benghazi debacle.

<broken link removed>

As Obama preps to tout 'successes,' gun control push begins in Olympia

The Seattle Times this morning is reporting that President Barack Obama intends to "call attention to his administration's successes" during his final State of the Union address this evening; an event that likely will not include references to Operation Fast and Furious, or the Benghazi debacle.

<broken link removed>
Well good.
If he sticks to the successes during his term in office, it will be the shortest SOTU speech in the history of the country.

Every time I listen to the Pres I throw up in the back of my throat. He is just not worth my time any more. Looking forward to hearing the responce although.

I would watch but I got a very important nap to take! I may even preface it with an adult beverage! I can catch the "highlights" here in the threads for the drivel it will be! I do wonder if Hearny County gets mentioned! Prolly not!

I turned it off after the first five minutes... All his speeches sound the same. More shaming the American people and pushing his liberal agenda.

Last Edited:
Guilty........watch the entire thingy. Ok, numnuts is a good orator. But I wish he had something to say. Then the rebuttals.................
Maybe if I drank more, it could of been interesting?

ISIS could win this election

Foreverlost,

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top