JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting the White House is saying, for the Emperors last " State of The Union" address, it'll not be retrospective of his accomplishments, but rather forward looking...

So I have to wonder why that is???

Oh, that's right, other than the fiasco of affordable care, and the elimination of Bin Laden, he's accomplished exactly zero positives for the USA...

I find it interesting that he's invited a Syrian Muslim representative from Portland to be seated by Moo-shell, but he didn't invite a conservative Christian...

He's such a waste of time, space and oxygen...

375 days and counting!!!!

Last Edited:
Interesting the White House is saying, for the Emperors last " State of The Union" address, it'll not be retrospective of his accomplishments, but rather forward looking...

So I have to wonder why that is???

Oh, that's right, other than the fiasco of affordable care, and the elimination of Bin Laden, he's accomplished exactly zero positives for the USA...

I find it interesting that he's invited a Syrian Muslim representative from Portland to be seated by Moo-shell, but he didn't invite a conservative Christian...

He's such a waste of time, space and oxygen...

375 days and counting!!!!

It's not only the people he has there, get this B.S.:

The decision to invite Jaster — as well as others, including a Syrian refugee, a plaintiff in the lawsuit that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide and two early supporters of Obama's first White House bid — reflects the president's determination to adopt a defiant pose during his speech to the nation. While the first lady's box provides a visual representation of what he has done in office, it also shows where lawmakers have blocked his agenda: One seat will be left vacant to symbolize the Americans killed and injured by guns each year. (source: <broken link removed> )

This guy is just a complete disappointment. I thought I was disappointed in Bill when he was President, but to my surprise, someone came along that was much worse.

Where are the seats for those killed in gang violence? Where are the seats for those dying of drug overdoses? The homeless? The rape victims? The poor, downtrodden black lives matter crowd? All the kids that "could be his sons"?

I'd like to suggest more open seats for Obama:

* A seat for all those that wanted health insurance, but found out that Obamacare was actually not affordable, just as healthcare was before - only now, they get penalized for not spending the money they don't have to buy it.
* In addition, a seat for everyone that was lied to about "keeping their plans" and "keeping their doctors".
* A seat for all those that still haven't found a job, 7 years later
* A seat to represent G.W. Bush, so he can continue to blame him for the last 7 years of failed policies
* An empty seat representing the Gitmo terrorist detainees that were released back to terrorist lands so we could buy back a traitor to this country
* Several empty seats to represent the lives lost at Benghazi due to his and Hillary's incompetence
* A seat for Putin, cause he may just want to show up and intimidate him again
* A seat for ISIS, who can't be there, but know he has their interests at heart

And there could be many others, but there is only so much space in that chamber...

I hope somebody puts one of these with a Planned Parenthood sign on it, in that empty seat:

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg2.tradeee.com%2Fphoto%2F51497060%2FBaby_Carrier.jpg

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg2.tradeee.com%2Fphoto%2F51497060%2FBaby_Carrier.jpg

Obama's Tuesday SOTU features empty seat for 'gun violence' victims

There is more than just a buzz about President Barack Obama's plan to leave one seat empty "for victims of gun violence" in the First Lady's guest box during tomorrow night's State of the Union (SOTU) address, and Republican Sen. Ted Cruz has already ripped the idea.

<broken link removed>

Obama's Tuesday SOTU features empty seat for 'gun violence' victims

There is more than just a buzz about President Barack Obama's plan to leave one seat empty "for victims of gun violence" in the First Lady's guest box during tomorrow night's State of the Union (SOTU) address, and Republican Sen. Ted Cruz has already ripped the idea.

<broken link removed>
Of course, those of us that remember Clint Eastwood's speech at the last Republican convention know what that empty chair/seat really means.
Turns out ol' Clint was right.

And the legacy of obama and the empty chair lives on.

Listening to that man speak makes me sick to my stomach. The anger I feel towards my "fellow" Americans for putting this man in office will fade over time. The sooner he is gone the better.

I can only pray my fellow Americans put Cruz in the White House

The decision to invite Jaster — as well as others, including a Syrian refugee, a plaintiff in the lawsuit that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide and two early supporters of Obama's first White House bid — reflects the president's determination to adopt a defiant pose during his speech to the nation. While the first lady's box provides a visual representation of what he has done in office, it also shows where lawmakers have blocked his agenda: (source: <broken link removed> )

This made it difficult to take anything, in this thread seriously. :rolleyes:

I can think of one Obama accomplishment: the only Nobel Peace Prize winner to bomb another Nobel Peace Prize winner. Now that's something! ;)

The anger I feel towards my "fellow" Americans for putting this man in office will fade over time.

Well, there wasn't much of a choice, was there? The genius of democracy - the ruling class giving the peons a choice between two slavemasters. In an election, the government always wins.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top