JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Breathing air could mean you're Beelzebub. you decide
dinclick

Breathing pure oxygen will seal your fate!! :eek:

25DEC993-812C-41B6-BDAA-C62568D7774E.gif

Gee! He said, as he adjusted his tinfoil hat and finished writing his article.
The editor didn't tell me there were so many Wackos in the world.:eek::eek::eek:
Maybe mom had better give me another lock for the basement door.:p

That right there is funny, because .44 Magnum costs much more than 50 cents per round... Heck I just bought Remington SJHP in .357 Magnum and that was more than fidty cents a round...

Just more evidence they have their head stuck in their lower bowel tract...
Right:confused:. My 460 cost $1.50 min a round.

The average member in the Cast Bullet Association is a 55-year-old man, typically mathematically-inclined tinkerers from professions where they used their hands, such as dentists, mechanics or surgeons, Mr. Reiss said. The members enjoy the engineering know-how and alchemy experimentation involved in a hobby that requires millimeter exactitude, tireless patience, and constant trial and error.

I resemble that remark .

They can suck it.
This article epitomizes the Koolaid I used to drink back in college. I dearly hope the crap I read back then wasn't as badly written as this one, but I'd wager, it was equally distorted and as full of innuendo back then.
I'm glad I woke up.

o_O It's a schmear job from the git-go:
"Standing inside his cluttered garage workshop…" [cue creepy music]

They want you to think you're entering Freddy Krueger's basement.

The sad part is that people who believe this tripe are allowed to vote.

Gavin Toobe has a video out on his Ultimate Reloader channel, explaining why he talked to the NY Times. He was naive to think they were going to be the least bit objective at looking into reloading.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top