JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have any of you read the COMMENTS to that article? Scary!

You don't need a subscription. Right click on the link, when the box drops down select "Open link in inPrivate window" that USUALLY circumvents that bullsnot.

Hey, thank you! On MY right click it's an "Incognito Window", just sayin'. Glad to hear it's useful for something other than, uh, adult entertainment. :oops:

So I read some of it. Pretty much read like you'd expect from an anti firearm/2nd Amendment Karen/snowflake sort. I wonder if she, HE'D, be screaming if the article had parts of it edited out, by the government? You know, for the good of all?

But they HAD to turn it to Asian Hate, because it it was a "sex addiction" that would make him a VICTIM and cancel the crime. Because as we all know, it is NEVER the victim's fault.

It's clearly an EPIDEMIC OF GUN VIOLENCE/NATIONAL HEALTH CRISIS/VIRUS.

Ooops.....nothing is a "crisis" with Biden at the helm (until he approves with the narrative). But, using such "medical terms" is useful in this time of the CCP Virus. It helps the LEFT to come up with even more restrictions on Americans. Note that this was put out in Dec. 2020.

Aloha, Mark
The Dems have only one solution, which is more control over the citizenry. They seek a one-party system to enforce that final solution, and that demands a one-problem narrative. Extremism, COVID-19, gun violence, white supremacy ... these are but symptoms of the same epidemic, and the only cure is ... more Democrats! When their policies work, it proves they are right; if their policies fail, it shows they just aren't going far enough. Anyone who's ever cracked open a history book (or '1984') knows what I am getting at here.

Typical leftist crap. The left turned the word "Liberal" into a bad joke, an epithet so they started calling themselves "progressives" because progress is good, right? Only deplorable Neanderthals would be against progress. But their antics will no doubt trash the Progressive term and in a few years they'll finally cop to what they really are: Communists.
To misquote Shakespeare, "A turd by any other name still reeks"

Redefining common terms in plain English. A favorite trick of the political left.
Marxism 101. Orwell did a fantastic job of warning us about this. We didn't listen, obviously. Now an unlawfully present foreign national is an "immigrant," any gun owner is a "white nationalist," and a girl is a boy, a boy is a girl, a tax increase is an "investment," global cooling became global warming became climate change, and acts of terrorism are "man caused disasters." And yes, gun control is now gun safety for who in their right mind would oppose "safety" except for a trans-phobic, climate-denying, racist insurrectionist? I mean the mentally-ill Syrian incel who shot ten white people in Boulder is a white man according to the wokeabularians.

No, it is is not even remotely accurate or honest. It is a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the real agenda, which "control" adequately covers.

No, no, no. You're simply confused. Here, let me clear it up for you.

Gun Control:
1617045669563.png

Gun Safety:
1617045695974.png

Gun Violence:
1617045791391.png

Gun Hazard:
1617045818656.png

See? It all makes sense.

The 30 seconds I spent on the author's Wiki leads to some pretty obvious assumptions ( you know, the kind he would have about a knuckle dragger such as myself).

Over educated, elitist, no children, lives to work. Also,his personal opinions are superior to yours because he's been cursed with the new and improved secularist "white man's burden ".

Personal attacks are okay if he's making the world a better place.

But if he's ever on the receiving end, it's definitely a hate crime.

The 30 seconds I spent on the author's Wiki leads to some pretty obvious assumptions ( you know, the kind he would have about a knuckle dragger such as myself).

Over educated, elitist, no children, lives to work. Also,his personal opinions are superior to yours because he's been cursed with the new and improved secularist "white man's burden ".

Personal attacks are okay if he's making the world a better place.

But if he's ever on the receiving end, it's definitely a hate crime.

YOU? A 'knuckle dragger"? Say it ain't SO!!!

1) I like rattlesnakes a lot better than the DNC.

2) "We must try to eschew obfuscation and espouse elucidation!"
Spoken like a true intellectual! You are a scholar sir.

3) The Proggies know that their true agenda would be rejected out of hand if it were accurately presented so they lie and obfuscate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top