JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They need to ban everything flat out.

Once the states correct themselves we won't have issues anymore.

The Pendleton Round-Up is signaling Nation in Distress.

distress2.jpg

lol anyone with interest has recognized the propaganda/Orwellian bent of changing names, phrases and topics (do young people know what a "Saturday Night Special" is, and more importantly its central place in the early gun control efforts?), used by anti 2A forces over the past decades.

Bruni is a well entrenched anti, it's his schtick. But... reading this article... and donning my tin-foil head covering, I'm shocked that he so explicitly lays out the strategy.

"There's an argument for "gun control," absolutely. It's accurate: The legislation in question entails more government control over who can purchase guns and when and how.

But it's off key. It's unhelpful. And it's an example of the loaded language that often shapes our discourse on important matters."

We want control but shouldn't use the word?!? Accurate language is unhelpful?!? "Shap[ing] the discourse" is more important than accurate communication?!?

Oh yeah, of course it is.

Or... maybe Bruni is actually a deep, deep, DEEP, mole, fighting for the 2A from inside the belly of the rancid beast that is the gun control movement. How else to explain a blatant admission of a strategy ("I know, we'll bullbubblegum them into thinking we're not coming after their guns by changing how we talk!!!") that depends on secrecy to be effective?

Nahhhh... he's just another woke idiot with a megaphone. Thanks for the quotable quotes Bruni!! :D

lol anyone with interest has recognized the propaganda/Orwellian bent of changing names, phrases and topics (do young people know what a "Saturday Night Special" is, and more importantly its central place in the early gun control efforts?), used by anti 2A forces over the past decades.

Bruni is a well entrenched anti, it's his schtick. But... reading this article... and donning my tin-foil head covering, I'm shocked that he so explicitly lays out the strategy.

"There's an argument for "gun control," absolutely. It's accurate: The legislation in question entails more government control over who can purchase guns and when and how.

But it's off key. It's unhelpful. And it's an example of the loaded language that often shapes our discourse on important matters."

We want control but shouldn't use the word?!? Accurate language is unhelpful?!? "Shap[ing] the discourse" is more important than accurate communication?!?

Oh yeah, of course it is.

Or... maybe Bruni is actually a deep, deep, DEEP, mole, fighting for the 2A from inside the belly of the rancid beast that is the gun control movement. How else to explain a blatant admission of a strategy ("I know, we'll bullbubblegum them into thinking we're not coming after their guns by changing how we talk!!!") that depends on secrecy to be effective?

Nahhhh... he's just another woke idiot with a megaphone. Thanks for the quotable quotes Bruni!! :D
Shaping the conversation . I noticed how fast the narrative was changed when the Asian Hate shooter went on his rampage. At first it was reported as a guy with permawood shooting prostitutes in massage parlors , essentially brothels. Now he was an Asian Hater shooting workers in Spas.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top