JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2017-11-25_16-45-1.jpeg

What a heartrending story. I feel so badly for that man that lost his wife. :(

And though the article says that no charges have been filed against the jackass yet, I hope that changes soon, and they throw the book at him. Someone that insanely stupid should not be out among the general public. :mad:

After hours, on private property he had no permission to be on, using a hand gun at 200 yards, shot a human he "thought" was a Deer? This makes all hunters look bad and feeds the anti's.

Does not sound like a hunting accident. Sounds like murder and he is just trying to make it sound like an accident

It says a single shot pistol, I'm going to guess it was a rifle caliber hunting pistol. Which would make more sense

Yes most likely a T/C. Still 200 yards is a hell of a shot. If he had an optic on it makes the shot easier but would also make him that much worse off for claiming he thought a person was a damn Deer. If it was iron sights I would say dumb luck he hit her at all.

He probably just figured he could hit "reset" like on his video games if things went sideways on him.

I agree, I think he should face some sort of manslaughter charge. If he had had anything in his system (did they check?) and it had been done with a vehicle he'd be serving ten years in prison.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews