JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2017-11-25_16-45-1.jpeg

What a heartrending story. I feel so badly for that man that lost his wife. :(

And though the article says that no charges have been filed against the jackass yet, I hope that changes soon, and they throw the book at him. Someone that insanely stupid should not be out among the general public. :mad:

After hours, on private property he had no permission to be on, using a hand gun at 200 yards, shot a human he "thought" was a Deer? This makes all hunters look bad and feeds the anti's.

Does not sound like a hunting accident. Sounds like murder and he is just trying to make it sound like an accident

It says a single shot pistol, I'm going to guess it was a rifle caliber hunting pistol. Which would make more sense

Yes most likely a T/C. Still 200 yards is a hell of a shot. If he had an optic on it makes the shot easier but would also make him that much worse off for claiming he thought a person was a damn Deer. If it was iron sights I would say dumb luck he hit her at all.

He probably just figured he could hit "reset" like on his video games if things went sideways on him.

I agree, I think he should face some sort of manslaughter charge. If he had had anything in his system (did they check?) and it had been done with a vehicle he'd be serving ten years in prison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top