JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will probably be there.

But only if I can wear two bandoliers of ammo and open carry my AR. I will likely have a red head band on, my Danner loggers bloused, and my Colt 1911 on my leg drop holster..........or........did we decide against OC? (Kidding)

Count me in!

I might conseal carry my beautiful 1951 Colt Government that wichaka tricked out for me. Steve really knows how to put a trigger job on a 1911, its at 4 1/2lbs and breaks like glass. It's a tack driver too, you can ask Steve or Jason! I'd love to be able to show it off at this meet, though I know it wont be kosher to take it out in the resturant.

Count me as a maybe. Depends on my plans around the time. I'll be able to give a better answer closer to the time.

And the OC and CC is no objection to as im under 21 so no handguns for me haha

I am new to NWFA site and relatively new shooter, but I have great desire to improve in my shooting skills and have bought a nice little variety of firearms within the last year. I am local to the Portland/Vancouver area. I have done some shooting at the Clackamas Public Safety Center. I am licensed to conceal carry in both Washington and Oregon, so I would have no problem CC in any area of WA or OR. Just got my Oregon CC permit this week :D .

Anyhow, I would be interested in going perhaps. Clackamas is about an hour drive, but I go into Portland all the time for shopping, etc. Are you all booked up? What can I do to attend, is there any person I can contact? My goal really is to meet some people in the area who I can go shooting with. I don't have any gun saavy people I associate with, so I am in need to reach out and find people.

Thanks.

I will have to update my status to maybe, since I actually may have to travel up north on Saturday. Someone is going to be giving me some personal firearm instructions and I wasn't sure the day they would do this. So, unless this guy changes his plans, I am not sure if I can make it on Saturday. If he does change his plans, then I would certainly like to go.

My plans of going north are cancelled because of weather.

Anyhow you can count me in if there is still room.. I will definately like to go now, but I would like some confirmation that the event is still going on as planned. IF mods can post here or PM I appreciate it.

Thanks.

bet u guys r having fun, wish i could have went as for the guy in vancouver looking for a shooting partner i am very interested as i dont have too many friends who shoot

Shane

bet u guys r having fun, wish i could have went as for the guy in vancouver looking for a shooting partner i am very interested as i dont have too many friends who shoot

Shane

Yo Shane. I am down to go out and shoot, but I have just been too busy lately. Next time I am thinking of going I will give you a call.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top