JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For short periods of time I can. The problem is I keep having setbacks to the point where I can't stand, walk, drive, or work. I've been out of work now for two months and the doc has said I need to do the bare minimum for a couple of weeks or I might need to go in a cast. I really need to get back to work :(
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear this.

Got a good pizza joint in that burg? I go through G-dale every week but I'm in a big truck so I'm just happy to hammer-down once I see the scale is closed... never managed to stop in and stay awhile.

If you ever run thru G-Town on a Friday or Saturday...gimme a call and we'll meet, and I'll take you to the pizza!

A couple days to go until the festivities start...there's still some room in each class. Soooooo if you're still pondering, there's still time to jump in.

I was really hoping to make it to the Friday session. I've had a short notice business trip come up for next week and just have to much to do between now and then.

But please keep us informed; I'm going to be loading the required ammunition and set it aside for a later class.

A couple days to go until the festivities start...there's still some room in each class. Soooooo if you're still pondering, there's still time to jump in.

I would love to do it, but like @Joe Link, I am just coming back after an injury. In my case, a broken wrist, though. Out of the cast I was in for 3 months but dang, is it still stiff and sore.

I hope I can make it to a class at some point down the road. Have a great time everyone!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top