JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1623012054414.png
It was a Ruger PC carbine.

Honestly kind of surprised. Great rifle though.

I wanted one forever when the original was unobtainable.

Had one of the new ones. Too heavy, but built like a tank. Reliable to boot. Ate everything.

One day I may get a squirrel up my butt and decide to get another and SBR it.

Good fun guns. Sold mine cus it was way too easy to shoot up lots of ammo and I decided 9 was for handguns and training with said.

Would have guessed 10/22
Good guess! Looks like it is #3 on the list.

I love the #5 on one of the lists, hk416 .22 pistol (made by walther). That thing is so fun to shoot as a plinker goes and very well made. Too bad the price is almost $100 higher now than the last version plus the last version had metal hk type aperture sights.

Last Edited:
Most first time gun owners are probably more concerned with keeping their family safe than worring about battling NATO troops in the cities.

If people are concerned about home protection and general civil disorder, a pistol caliber carbine with good capacity is a good choice. If you're a new shooter, the lower recoil, muzzle flip and noise is also a plus.

I really wanted one of those until I held one, it was way too heavy for a carbine
The tungsten bolt makes for a heavier design. However, the tungsten bolt makes them a joy to shoot.

Ruger is doing the PC carbine in a SBR 10.5" barrel for law enforcement entities. Based on what is being reported, sales of this particular version are good.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top