JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It could be possible as well that the SCOTUS opinion might have breathed in a little fresh hope that at least future rights might be preserved and even some reversals. That could let off a bit of the "buy now or never" pressure.

Still not a bad idea though to pick up "red" caliber ammo before the russian source pipelines dribbles out of the market for good. It's likely to be more than a minute for domestic production to refill that gap.
Honestly, for me that is what I have been spending my gun money on. Buying 7.62 and 5.45 ammo whenever I see it at a 'good' price right now. I think it may be a while before the price on that ever comes down. 5.56, 9mm, 45 and the like will come back in time with US production, but cheap steel ammo for the AKs is going to be gone. Other countries will start importing some of it, but that will take a while to ramp up.

Gov was giving away a TON of cash all while allowing crime to spike. Easy to see why there was a huge jump. Now? Last couple times I have looked for people I work with and Wife, there was little showing for sale. One gun Wife has wanted for over a year, simple target 22 made by Ruger is not to be found. So its easy to see why there would be a slow down. Free money faucet got turned off, people are seeing we are at a recession even though media is trying to pretend we are not, inflation is killing people who were just getting by. Then cherry on top many "common" guns are not to be found unless you want to pay a lot over MSRP.

If you're still looking for a firearm I think that you waited too long for the prime time to find the right one. Prices are up,quantity is down. But you already knew that and you have what you want and need. Poor time to be a noob looking for a heater. Boolits is nice to have stocked high and deep. Better than money in the bank. Have a nice day!

If you're still looking for a firearm I think that you waited too long for the prime time to find the right one. Prices are up,quantity is down. But you already knew that and you have what you want and need. Poor time to be a noob looking for a heater. Boolits is nice to have stocked high and deep. Better than money in the bank. Have a nice day!
My son turned 21 and wants to buy a pistol for himself, so not really his fault for having to wait.

I'd rather be buying right now than back in summer of 2020

Well the pandemic is largely over-ish and I can't help but notice that the roving bands of rioting, looting, pillaging, burning, murdering, leftist mobs of 2020, seem to be taking the summer off, so that may account for the decline. It's not really so much of a decline as it is things moving back towards "normal" until the next catastrophe. I really thought the overturning of Roe was going to kick things off again. But I'm happy I was wrong about that, of course.
It's not a presidential election year with a Republican incumbent, so the country destabilizing efforts aren't in full swing. The marxists only use that tactic when they aren't in control.

My son turned 21 and wants to buy a pistol for himself, so not really his fault for having to wait.
Hop online, you will find better prices now than back in 2020-2021. Some more generic/ average guns are back to 2019 prices. Some of the more in demand/ popular stuff is still slightly above 2019 prices but still making it's way down.

Seems to me it's the opposite with regard to AR component prices. If you're ready and able to build an AR, now seems like a great time.

They are cheap but remember when you could buy mid gas rifle kits from PSA for $250. I think we could see close to those days again.
Yeah well also, I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet (maybe I missed it?) But I for one never like to buy anything after a panic like this. I like to wait a few years after the lull to buy because I guarantee, when these mfgr's are pumping out iron as fast as possible and there isn't as much machine down time etc. They quality definitely isn't the same as when things are much calmer and the wholesalers aren't beating down their doors for orders asap no matter what the quality is like just so they have something to feed the sharks. I want all those not so premium parts to be sold off and then a fresh new supply to come it.
now obviously ever maker isn't like this, but I bet you my hard earned money its way more than half of 'em. But your premium makers who know and realize their name and reparation is worth a lot more than shoddily made parts don't ever compromise. No matter what. That's their bedrock and why people pay top $$ and wait on a waiting list.
personally I've mostly built "budget" guns I'd call them. Still pretty respectable quality certainly not the cheapest just really good discounts, but I'm kinda past the mid tier goods anyway and only really in it from now on for the upper premium gear. So not really a concern of line anymore.

but yeah pretty much like everyone else I'm waiting for laws to get repealed and flushed so we can resume being free Americans.

Edit: had to clean up some ADD mashed up sentences! Sorry.

Last Edited:
I don't think anybody thought that those number would stay the same over a long period of time. As others has mentioned stimulus, inflation and the left constantly trying to remove the second amendment are all factors that play a part in it! Half the guns I look at online are "Sold out" good luck finding a specific gun and if you do you will likely be paying a premium because it won't be easy to source.

I suspect there will be a sharp increase between Election Day and December 31st if IP 17 passes!
Already has been for me. Just ordered my 3 rd lynx 12 12 gauge just now which makes something like 8 firearms since the bastards got enough signatures. For me lynx 12 is about the best value for any gun I've ever seen. 300 rounds per minute 12 gauge AK made by norinco (famous for the type 56 AK) and more reliable than saiga 12. Standard AK furniture fits as well as any saiga 12 accessories. Takes 25 round drums and threaded barrel accepts muzzle brakes that reduce recoil by 80%. All for $300-$350? Yes please, I'll take 3.

Last Edited:
Already has been for me. Just ordered my 3 rd lynx 12 12 gauge just now which makes something like 8 firearms since the bastards got enough signatures. For me lynx 12 is about the best value for any gun I've ever seen. 300 rounds per minute 12 gauge AK made by norinco (famous for the type 56 AK) and more reliable than saiga 12. Standard AK furniture fits as well as any saiga 12 accessories. Takes 25 round drums and threaded barrel accepts muzzle brakes that reduce recoil by 80%. All for $300-$350? Yes please, I'll take 3.
Nice! Do those have a severely hogged out op rod like the saiga's? OR the dimpled or swaged op rod like the siaga's? Or does it have a regular riveted op rod like a true and proper ak should?

P.s I'm jealous!

Last Edited:
Nice! Do those have a severely hogged out op rod like the saiga's? OR the dimpled or swaged op rod like the siaga's? Or does it have a regular riveted op rod like a true and proper ak should?

P.s I'm jealous!
I'll have to check on the op rod, not sure. I know it uses a different bolt and rod than saiga. Just got a v6 muzzle brake in the mail to put on one of them this week. Surprisingly weighs only 4 oz. I have an gk-01 clone muzzle brake on the other one and makes it a giggle fest to shoot. But that brake is quite heavy.

Need to shoot both brakes back to back to compare. A guy on YouTube did quite a thorough comparison of 12 gauge brakes and v6 brake reduced muzzle rise by 99% which is nuts. But similar results on 3 other videos I saw (they weren't quantified though, just visual) so we'll see. Looks promising.

3B04FBCC-E3F9-418E-878F-266CB11F0E1E.jpeg
3E5AA8EF-4ADC-4D8F-88EA-F5D014FED753.jpeg
B7036D44-348C-4A8B-9FFB-686F4972CD21.png

Link to best deal on this Lynx?

Link to best deal on this Lynx?
Hinterland outfitters has left side charging version which also has a pic rail on the dust cover for $349. Buds had right side charging version for $308 but that was last month so I don't know if they still have them. Left side charging version is called "3 gun" version.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads