JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been saying for a while that there has got to be lot of people in trouble. Wife and I are sitting great right now but damn. Every time I go to the store I have to wonder. How do people who were just "scraping by" still live? :confused:
This country still hands out credit like candy. The overlords package up the credit and then go play hot potato with it until the market collapse, whereby they'll either get bailed out by the tax payer or strap on a gilded parachute. It's a win win for them.

The people just scraping by? The bills will come due, just not right now.

This country still hands out credit like candy. The overlords package up the credit and then go play hot potato with it until the market collapse, whereby they'll either get bailed out by the tax payer or strap on a gilded parachute. It's a win win for them.

The people just scraping by? The bills will come due, just not right now.
Sadly you're probably right on the money there. Many of them probably are living on credit and damn. When they either max it out or it gets cut off? Man or man there will be some angry people running around.

I agree with drprepper I wish we had a usa equivalent to a saiga 12 clone. I would likely buy it.

There you go

In our store sales have dropped but are still slightly bigger than pre covid daily numbers.

What I am seeing is more sales of the less expensive guns like the S&W SVD9, Springfield XD9, Taurus G2C/G3C and M&P AR15s so money is playing a part.

6 months ago it was 226/229 SIGs, 365 SIGs, Springfield Hellcats and then Seekins, FN, and SIG M400 AR15s and no one looked at the S&W SVD9, Springfield XD9 and Taurus G2C/G3C.

Money is tight for a lot of folks but as some have said they where living beyond their means all ready, this just made it worse.

There you go
K usa shotguns are not in the same ballpark quality or reliability wise at all according to everything I've read. It's not just that it costs 4 times more.

I suspect that considering the cost of living these days, a gun is out of reach for many people.
au contraire:)

1658845343609.png

Are they all made by Norinco?
FYI I got curious and found that lynx 12 is made in state factory 9616 (or just "96"). My understanding is this is the HUBEI JHIANGUA factory and just checked that's what it says in the gun.

I know nohing about sks but apparently norinco and polytech were the exporter and there were a number of different factories from what I can gather.

Here is a list of the known factories that produced the t56 assault rifle that I found:

9407D8E5-E5F9-4987-AA76-9A3D267B1E65.jpeg
8245500C-5367-4223-851C-12930C46D1E0.jpeg
Some general sks info I found fwiw:
A42F4FC0-BB05-4496-A950-99F9FC865DD3.jpeg
CEBC01F4-D221-4539-BC08-BD138E03EA83.jpeg
Lynx12
74C20CE0-5DF7-4073-9AB5-3C8909C0AC86.jpeg

Last Edited:
3 of the 4 non chain gun stores local to me had lots of space in both the rifle racks and pistol cases. So maybe the Sigs and other higher value firearms are are hard to come by while the Sccy's and the like still on the shelf. The one with full stocking told me he has back inventory so when one gun sells he puts another in it's spot. I suspect for the other dealers all their inventory is on the floor so to speak and the sell one then order one creating a supply chain lag issue.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top