JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't discount the amount of people that have left the PDX metro. I suspect there has been a bubble from the past few years of unrest, homelessness, lack of police coverage and general lassitude from local and state government. Combine this with the virtual decriminalization of hard drugs, filth and the rest that comes with a hard crank of the wheel left and well...a lot of people left. I did.

Renewed rant out,
JP9

Can't discount the amount of people that have left the PDX metro. I suspect there has been a bubble from the past few years of unrest, homelessness, lack of police coverage and general lassitude from local and state government. Combine this with the virtual decriminalization of hard drugs, filth and the rest that comes with a hard crank of the wheel left and well...a lot of people left. I did.

Renewed rant out,
JP9
They left Portland metro but I don't think the majority left Oregon. Look to Washington County and see the explosion of new home buyers. I don't see many Ca license plates but dozens of new homes, condos and even apartments. Possibly the same in Vancouver but that would be a guess.

As an aside, working from home is ending in a lot of the bigger corporations. Traffic is about to get crazy come January.

Number of gun sales "collapsing".......

1669580181176.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR