JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not inclined to believe a damn thing that s**t rag puts out. I too will wait for a more reputable source.

So if these latest figures are off so called OFFICIAL TAX FILINGS, what the article says, and some programs have been CUT at the NRA which was discussed in the past... no one will believe it unless it comes from FIXED FAUX FOX NEWS, FIXED FAUX CNN or another source like the WA Examiner?

I will look for other sources when it comes to this story too.

To the people who are still NRA MEMBERS, why don't you ASK for a detailed letter and official TAX FILING report to see what the truth really is?

I am NO lover of the WA POST, NY TIMES, etc. but the other side can be just as BIASED as the one side that most of us can't stand. Both sides have an agenda when it comes to their news and so called reporting.

Cate

Just an update on where your membership dues are going. Apparently designer suits weren't enough, Wayne had to give himself a 57% raise for doing such a great job.

This is very sad if it is completely true.

I have read where programs were already cut in the past too. That news was on some pro gun websites months ago.

WAYNE needs to go!

Disclaimer: I am no longer a member of the NRA and I have not been a member for a long time. I donate money to other pro gun causes. We have donated our time, the use of specific guns of ours and FREE ammunition to introduce new people to shooting. Plus we have met up with other people from around the country and in MT at our range. I did this back east at my former range too. Alone and with my late husband. I no longer drive so the time that we spend with other shooters is different now too. My husband still shoots a lot even if he no longer competes. I shoot far LESS but I still support pro RKBA causes and HIS shooting habits, firearms and supplies.

Cate

I'm not inclined to believe a damn thing that s**t rag puts out. I too will wait for a more reputable source.
So I'm guessing you've missed all the "restructuring" going on over at the NRA? Come on man, at some point you've got to realize that this isn't just all hearsay by the our enemies.

Last Edited:
NRA disparagement - truth or lefty chip, chip, chiping knowing the gullible will not question anything negative said about the NRA as the 'NRA bad, mkay' ball is rolling and they want to keep up the momentum...

Oh no, the NRA is bad, I've known it for years say some hard core gun owners, so now listen to this story I heard about...un-huh...

NRA disparagement - truth or lefty chip, chip, chiping knowing the gullible will not question anything negative said about the NRA as the 'NRA bad, mkay' ball is rolling and they want to keep up the momentum...

Oh no, the NRA is bad, I've known it for years say some hard core gun owners, so now listen to this story I heard about...un-huh...
Strawman.

So I'm guessing you've missed all the "restructuring" going on over at the NRA? Come on man, at some point you've got to realize that this isn't just all hearsay by the our enemies.

Apparently I have. I guess I don't have the time you have. If you have information, share it, I'm all ears. Is "restructuring" automatically a negative thing?

I'm not an NRA fanboy willing to defend things like what is being accused here, but I understand what the left does and I'm not willing to jump on their bandwagon.

I support other organizations more willingly, but the NRA has a big influence in the protection of our rights, as I see it, and I will continue to support them until such time as it becomes apparent that I shouldn't be. I agree they need work...haven't seen anybody arguing that point but I don't see the media/political powers attacking anyone else at the level they do the NRA. I'm just an average working stiff, but to my logic, that doesn't make sense.

Mainstream media doesn't usually outright lie, they simply present a biased viewpoint.

Bullbubblegum

Even though I'm a Life Patron Dickwad Schmekle member, I no longer send them money. Yes, they do get some important things accomplished legislatively. To the extent the 2nd Amendment needs a lighting rod, they sure serve that purpose.

I'll reconsider my contribution status when they include term limits in their corporate governance. I have nothing personal against Wayne LaPierre, I'm sure he's a great American and a patriot, I just don't view him as a spokesperson for the cause. I cringe when I see him being interviewed on CNN post whatever tragedy the news trolls are mining; the guy comes off as a stubborn, inarticulate buffoon. He's just not worth the freight IMO.

I do not believe everything the media promotes, whether it is The NY Times, Fox News, or any other source. But I also do not assume that the NRA or any other organization is squeaky clean just because the accusation comes from an enemy. Nonprofits are required to make their tax returns available publicly. I doubt that even the Washington Post would falsify that story when there are publicly available tax documents to compare against. Possible, yes, see ABC using Kentucky footage as Syria, but not likely. Especially when the NRA lawsuit revealed so much off-mission waste. I don't blindly follow them. How much more litigation, public opinion education and outreach could those dozens of millions of dollars have paid for? Greed is not limited to liberals.

FWIW- 2017
Can't find 2018.. o_O

Dan

1575060756179.png

1575060941849.png

Yeah? Got something to back that up? Notice that I said "usually," so you're going to need quite a few examples of lies.

No, sorry. I wish I had the time to document things like that. If you do, that's great. I make summations with the information I trust, built over time, like most people.

My opinion is the mainstream media lies a great deal of the time if it involves their enemies. Taking a small shred of fact and twisting it into something intended to mislead is, to me, a lie..beyond just a biased viewpoint. Even if it is ignorance of the subject, the unwillingness to have an honest discussion to solve the problems is just more of the same. If your opinion of them is more favorable, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

At this point, WLP is a divisive figure and certainly WLP knows that fact. If he truly cared about the 2A he would step aside whether the bad feelings toward him are justified or not, and let someone else take over the mission because it is the mission that is ultimately important, not who is at the helm. If he stays on, that demonstrates he cares more about his own ego and/or finances than the 2A and/or the NRA.

At this point, WLP is a divisive figure and certainly WLP knows that fact. If he truly cared about the 2A he would step aside whether the bad feelings toward him are justified or not, and let someone else take over the mission because it is the mission that is ultimately important, not who is at the helm. If he stays on, that demonstrates he cares more about his own ego and/or finances than the 2A.

This is so very true...
When the messenger kills the message...its time for a new messenger.
Andy

At this point, WLP is a divisive figure and certainly WLP knows that fact. If he truly cared about the 2A he would step aside whether the bad feelings toward him are justified or not, and let someone else take over the mission because it is the mission that is ultimately important, not who is at the helm. If he stays on, that demonstrates he cares more about his own ego and/or finances than the 2A and/or the NRA.

^^^

This!

Thank you.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews