JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every year that i hear of this sort of stuff being pulled by the NRA, the more I am so glad that I only did a lifetime instead of recurring donations.

How can this madness be stopped???

Every year that i hear of this sort of stuff being pulled by the NRA, the more I am so glad that I only did a lifetime instead of recurring donations.

How can this madness be stopped???
With brains. Until people wake up to the realities of the world we live in, this crap will continue.

This stinks. I tried to avoid the NRA and supported more local stuff, but most of the membership gun ranges require an NRA membership

I'm with Grumpa. I quit giving to them years ago.
All they do os send daily emails and mail with dire, fear mongering propaganda NEEDING more money to help keep my rights.

More an more they do nothing but cash big checks and live like politicians.

I wish one of these "public servants" would pass a bill that any charity or organization is required to put at least 60-70% of their money taken into their actual cause.

Not just their pockets.

I'm with Grumpa. I quit giving to them years ago.
All they do os send daily emails and mail with dire, fear mongering propaganda NEEDING more money to help keep my rights.

More an more they do nothing but cash big checks and live like politicians.

I wish one of these "public servants" would pass a bill that any charity or organization is required to put at least 60-70% of their money taken into their actual cause.

Not just their pockets.
You're kidding right? Where do you think the NRA learned this bull*^#t.

I'll take that story with more than a few grains of salt. I'd be more apt to believe it if it didn't come from a blatantly biased anti-gun anti-NRA source.
Note I'm not saying that it's not possible or probable, I'm just saying that when it comes to guns, gun rights and/or the NRA, WAPO has proven itself to be totally biased, dishonest and unreliable. So I'll wait for a reputable pro-gun publication/organization to report it, before I'll believe it.

Ray

I suppose it's just coincidence that all this dirt being dug up happens to be at a time when the anti crowd calls NRA members terrorists.

Haters gone hate.

I'll go ahead and reup cuz these attacks are becoming more and more heinous.

QueensRyche...Loved that album Operation Mindcrime...:s0022: :s0091: :s0151:
Andy

You old ROCKER, you!! :s0069:

Although I added "fear" to fit the topic, it's one of the most profound (short) stanzas I've ever heard in a song...

Although the album is pretty dark, I just recently jammed on the entire Mindcrime "anthology" during a long drive not too long ago... what's BIZARRE is I'm SEEING and people behave like that on an ever growing scale... o_O

But we digress.....:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top