JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... Like a snake eating its on tail the librals never change.

If I don't like what is on TV, I learned long ago, to tell my wife to get up and change the channel.

None of that modern click button things for me /end sarcasm/

I live in the Boon Docks. I have lived in Forest Land where the population was Less Than 2 per Square Mile... And I share that because, If you did NOT DO IT Yourself, IT DID NOT get done.

And my precious Wife (may she rest in Peace, deceased, 2/5/1982...) would laugh at my use of her in this post!!! She once told a Red Neck Three time Fellon, what he could do, if he did Not like the way, that She peeled the Logs for our House!!!!

And she could shoot, and run a Chain Saw, a ~real Mountain Women~ and there ~NO~ liberal Mountain Women, not Real ones.

I have never met, a Conservative, I did not respect... I have met very few Liberals, the earned my Respect.

Taku, great Thread!!!! See you ~man to man~ 12/01/14 and that will be a Wonderful Day!!!

PiiiiTuiiiiiiii on them that don't know how to change the channel, and complain about whats on TV.

Other Wise ...:s0104:

philip, from the Swamps of Lane County, to the Mountains of Ferry County, WA... a Mountain Man, does for himself, First, then Asks his neighbor, if need be. That is how its done.

Yep will be a good day to meet with you :)
I have to read between the lines here, as I don't see the ghosts anymore.
That Ignore switch is very thorough :):D:p

Don't give up on the NRA, spread your support around, "eggs in one basket." There are a number of orgs to support:
Oregon Firearms Federation
Oregon Gun Owners
This Forum, among others! Help every way you can!
SRG

If you are a member, then please let them know of your dismay.
But please keep supporting them.

It is recommended, in Fact, Highly Recommended, that you look beyond the End of One's Nose. These Nay Sayers, are The Reason, the Anti's got their bill's passed....

Although I have Not Lived in Washington, for Over Thirty Years... I know in Fact, that the NRA, is alive and Well, up there!!!!

The problem of Washington, is the same as Oregon... That being the Libtards from California hijack the EyeFIVE corridor, that population decreases the overall Conservative Nature of the PacNorthWET.

This was Not an accident, the CPUSA, sent their ~progressives~ To "seed" certain cities that were already soft... Here in Oregon, examples like Eugene, Ashland, Corvallis & The PORTLAND METRO area were all "Attacked" by Influx from that swill State below us... (May I add, that Not All Californians are progressive, libral bent minds... Any Agricultural Area... Is always populated by Conservation Minded people)

Well... The change is there... There is only ONE way to defeat what has happened. Defiance.

Illegally written Laws, are not valid. They are just written to pass... Fight each Letter, each Word, each Paragraph, that is subject to critical examination... In courts. In Open Protests...

It must be done, if you want the RIGHTS that are inherent.

philip

It is recommended, in Fact, Highly Recommended, that you look beyond the End of One's Nose. These Nay Sayers, are The Reason, the Anti's got their bill's passed....

Although I have Not Lived in Washington, for Over Thirty Years... I know in Fact, that the NRA, is alive and Well, up there!!!!

The problem of Washington, is the same as Oregon... That being the Libtards from California hijack the EyeFIVE corridor, that population decreases the overall Conservative Nature of the PacNorthWET.

This was Not an accident, the CPUSA, sent their ~progressives~ To "seed" certain cities that were already soft... Here in Oregon, examples like Eugene, Ashland, Corvallis & The PORTLAND METRO area were all "Attacked" by Influx from that swill State below us... (May I add, that Not All Californians are progressive, libral bent minds... Any Agricultural Area... Is always populated by Conservation Minded people)

Well... The change is there... There is only ONE way to defeat what has happened. Defiance.

Illegally written Laws, are not valid. They are just written to pass... Fight each Letter, each Word, each Paragraph, that is subject to critical examination... In courts. In Open Protests...

It must be done, if you want the RIGHTS that are inherent.

philip

Keyword absolute defiance is all that will stave off that bull up there, but they will never do it.
I give the folks in Conn. Full credit and admiration for their courage in what they believe in.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top