JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a0948448a9ee58914e8473dde1b8135f.jpg?itok=5oornoRK
Dave Workman
5defe123d37701e3771e6f7d81691632.182.JPG?itok=d2QN_yeq
<broken link removed>
  • <broken link removed>

"Judge a man not on his website popup ads but on the content of his articles. "

Allan wears the bowties, but both men rock might powerful thunderstaches.

They could pass for brothers. Or at least cousins.

I get the pop ups on my android phone. It gets really annoying. I do enjoy Daves printed articles more often.

Your picture on examiner has you with a bow tie Dave. It's on the left side of all of your articles. You really do need to find a new media outlet though. The ad spam that examiner has as well as the stigma of being basically a fake news site for blogs really gives new readers a bad impression. I linked a buddy one of your articles and his first response was, "I didn't even read it cause of all the pop ups and, really bro? the examiner?" You are a good journalist, you deserve better representation.
It certainly appears in this article that a picture of Mr. Gottlieb is mislabeled as being "Dave Workman", but a quick perusal of Dave's other articles has a similar format. In the following linked article, a pro I-591 billboard/bumper sticker appears to be labeled "Dave Workman" as well;
<broken link removed>
I certainly can understand some of the pictorial confusion from Dave's original linked article in this thread, but I personally attribute it to the awesome 'staches both esteemed gentlemen are sporting. :D

It certainly appears in this article that a picture of Mr. Gottlieb is mislabeled as being "Dave Workman", but a quick perusal of Dave's other articles has a similar format. ...
Where it says "Dave Workman" under the photo, that is the photo credit, not a caption. It would be less confusing if there was also a caption, in a larger font.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top