JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a0948448a9ee58914e8473dde1b8135f.jpg?itok=5oornoRK
Dave Workman
5defe123d37701e3771e6f7d81691632.182.JPG?itok=d2QN_yeq
<broken link removed>
  • <broken link removed>

"Judge a man not on his website popup ads but on the content of his articles. "

Allan wears the bowties, but both men rock might powerful thunderstaches.

They could pass for brothers. Or at least cousins.

I get the pop ups on my android phone. It gets really annoying. I do enjoy Daves printed articles more often.

Your picture on examiner has you with a bow tie Dave. It's on the left side of all of your articles. You really do need to find a new media outlet though. The ad spam that examiner has as well as the stigma of being basically a fake news site for blogs really gives new readers a bad impression. I linked a buddy one of your articles and his first response was, "I didn't even read it cause of all the pop ups and, really bro? the examiner?" You are a good journalist, you deserve better representation.
It certainly appears in this article that a picture of Mr. Gottlieb is mislabeled as being "Dave Workman", but a quick perusal of Dave's other articles has a similar format. In the following linked article, a pro I-591 billboard/bumper sticker appears to be labeled "Dave Workman" as well;
<broken link removed>
I certainly can understand some of the pictorial confusion from Dave's original linked article in this thread, but I personally attribute it to the awesome 'staches both esteemed gentlemen are sporting. :D

It certainly appears in this article that a picture of Mr. Gottlieb is mislabeled as being "Dave Workman", but a quick perusal of Dave's other articles has a similar format. ...
Where it says "Dave Workman" under the photo, that is the photo credit, not a caption. It would be less confusing if there was also a caption, in a larger font.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top