JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't that always how is goes.
They don't believe we need "assault weapons" and hi cap mags, However, they have 10 armed gaurds with guns.

So when I get my own personal army, you can have my "assault weapons".

There's two more people I won't be supporting.

Why is that after a criminal / crazy person / terrorist etc... does a shooting , some folks feel the need to tell me and other law abiding gun owners just what kind of guns , magazines and other items we need , should or can own?

Own what you want and leave me and my gun choices alone.
Andy

Isn't that always how is goes.
They don't believe we need "assault weapons" and hi cap mags, However, they have 10 armed gaurds with guns.

So when I get my own personal army, you can have my "assault weapons".

There's two more people I won't be supporting.

Reminds me of the picture taken of Angela Merkel surrounded by armed guards at the site of the truck attack calling for everyone to have courage. Just like with medical insurance - they should be subject to the reality of the laws they make. No fancy schmancy congress only medical plans, no armed (or any) guards, and no special penalties for those who attack politicians.

Sad when rich people share their views. Then expect people more then who "buy" their music to listen. If I cared to hear their voices I would buy their music, I dont buy music anymore just because of this type crap. I refuse to support rich people, who dont actually work for their money, then look down on the hard working people, who actually want to keep there rights.
Oh Im sure its hard to be a beautiful country singer and break into the "scene" and "work" your way to the top. But your a singer no one gives a crap about your political views, so probably best to keep your pretty mouth shut unless , your singing your pretty little songs.

It's not only private security. When a lot of these celebrities get death threats, and they do, the FBI protects them. You almost have to forgive Hollywood (the entertainment industry in general). They take perfectly normal people and give them a new normal. The curtain has been pulled back and people are finally seeing what's been going on since the 1930s.

The casting couch applies to men, women, boys and girls. I just saw Terry Crews is going to file a sexual harassment suit where a Hollywood insider grabbed his junk. I think it's more to shed light on how deep the casting couch/pervy it gets. Living in LA, I had a California history course first year of college (1983). It covered a lot of early Hollywood scandals. Nothing new to see here. Move along.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR