JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'WHY do we make it easy for them?" to commit murders in such high numbers at one time with these types of weapons?
What and who is/are the WE that are 'making it easy for them' ? You make it sound like 'WE' are influencing them to commit the crimes - NO - THEY are making the choice of their own volition! 'WE' are doing NOTHING to precipitate their crimes.

What and who is/are the WE that are 'making it easy for them' ? You make it sound like 'WE' are influencing them to commit the crimes - NO - THEY are making the choice of their own volition! 'WE' are doing NOTHING to precipitate their crimes.

And yet we are being continuously punished for crimes committd by criminals using illegally obtained weapons!:eek:

didn't mean that the AR was the "line in the sand". It is weapons, magazines, accessories, etc that allow rapid firing with out reloading. Yes I know that is a 'slippery slope" but we have to negotiate it for the good of responsible gun owners and the safety of society.
So you are just opposed to the second amendment? The founders already did. "Shall not be infringed."

The founders did envision a situation where proponents of tyranny like yourself would arise. Thus they made the 2a to give the people a chance to defend ourselves from tyranny.

Last Edited:
Here's some Common Sense Gun Control for ya... He who has the GUNS, has CONTROL! Would you rather YOU control the government, or IT control YOU?

It may cone to that!:mad:
In a sick and twisted sort of way, I hope it does go that way, I wanna get this party started, quit beatin round da bush and knock the frackin thing down, time to infringe the hell back at um!:oops:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top