JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, another celebrity(s) with out a clue. Go ahead and pizz on a very large number of your most supporting fans, yea, that' gonna make them happy. I guess when I get rich enough that I no longer have to care about what I say, I can start stabbing folks in the back that supported me in my times of need! I guess when your so rich that the loss of a few million isn' ever worth getting upset about, it' time for you to go away, never to be seen by the common folk again! Not even surprised with this latest, just more nobodies spouting an opinon equally notable as worthless! By, By Tim and Faith, don' let the door of America hit ya where the good Lord split ya! B.I.H:mad::mad::mad:

country rap is more country than whats on the radio. i enjoy listening to that. some of those artists can sing well too.

IMO teenage girls ruined country music and has transformed it into country pop. i swear its all marketed to them.

Im pretty sure Nostradamus named Taylor Swift in one of his quatrains about the end of the world. First it was Napoleon, then Hitler, then Obama, and Taylor Swift.

I don't know about country but in most other popular music today there are only an small handful of producers, ghost writers and labels. I can't tell who is singing what. It's the same voice, topic and beat. Original music is mostly underground. So, not a conspiracy but in pop music (all there is anymore) the message and the artist are controlled.

Ice T surprisingly had an outburst of original thought in a British TV show about gun control a few years back. But even the most dangerous rapper of the 80s (Cop Killer, Colors) is making commercials in the suburbs these days (hilarious but tame as a puppy).

Faith Hill and Tim speak out from their private island home in the Bahamas. Did Shania Twain joined them from her retreat in Switzerland?

A sucker and his money are soon separated.

WELL.. he lost his country status when he started wearing tight jeans and collaborating with pop stars.

Modern country music is no longer country. I recently tuned into 98.7 and they had techo playing.. in a country song.. that is simply not country. It was disgusting.

Not to derail the thread, but there is plenty of good country music being made these days. It just doesn't get played on "country" radio.
Yea this is true. We actually have a 'radio station' in LaPine and they play a lot of different styles of music but one of the time frames has a volunteer DJ who plays mostly local and amateur band music and DAMN man - some of it is really A-Kickin! Some very traditional with excellent writing. One band did an excellent 'country' style repop of the Stones 'Honky Tonk Women'

"Cowboy Rap"... lol I hear that! Rap has also afflicted Celtic music as well. The ghetto-isation of White culture proceeds apace... and who profits from it? Who pushes it?

Not sure
But I hit the WOLF and heard it and thought my radio station preset got screwed up...

But OH HELL NO.... it was what I will call CBR
LOL

Country died somewhere along with Waylon and Johnny Cash.. insofar as I'm concerned anyway. :pBut I date myself...
I don't think Hank done it this way...

There's a new outlaw country movement with some fine music coming out. Whitey Morgan, Cody Jinks, Sturgill Simpson, Ryan Bingham, Tyler Childers, and Colter Wall are all great acts and it would take you all weekend to hear all of their stuff. Americana and Folk has a lot of crossover appeal to country fans now as well, with acts like Jason Isbell, John Moreland, and Parker Millsap, just to name a few. It's not dead, it just doesn't get played on the radio.

Last Edited:
No such thing as mainstream bubblegum-ry.
Waylon, merle, DAC, hank 1,2,3.
No, they wouldn't dare play such artists.

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill call for gun control following Las Vegas massacre Tim McGraw and Faith Hill call for gun control following Las Vegas massacre
Why don't you all GROW up and start acting and talking like good citizens. Doesn't matter what you call them, having weapons with that kind of firepower does NOT have anything to do with the 2nd amendment, freedom or anything related to the constitution.

These weapons only purpose is for shooting bullets as fast as possible. High capacity mags only increases the amount of bullets shot without reloading. Sporting? Target practice? Skill? Come on, be real men and show the brains you were born with.

Why don't you all GROW up and start acting and talking like good citizens. Doesn't matter what you call them, having weapons with that kind of firepower does NOT have anything to do with the 2nd amendment, freedom or anything related to the constitution.

These weapons only purpose is for shooting bullets as fast as possible. High capacity mags only increases the amount of bullets shot without reloading. Sporting? Target practice? Skill? Come on, be real men and show the brains you were born with.

That was a hell of a first post.

Obviously you don't get the intent of the 2nd Amendment at all. Its nothing to do with hunting, sports, or even home defense. It is wholely there to give US the people the means to remove a belligerent government that has overstepped its bounds. To that end the citizenry should have equivalent arms as that of any professional military. To THAT end - standard capacity magazines, automatic weapons and personal destructive devices ala M230 grenade launchers etc should be available to any person of the age and ability to fight such a war if necessary. EVERY gun law on the books is an infringement of THE only amendment to include the phrase "shall not be infringed" - but there are no reading or comprehension tests to be elected to office. The single most important case in 2A history was lost because the person fighting it failed to show up for court, not because the governments case had merit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top