JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell, THE country ain't even THE country anymore... WTH? o_O
In another Lifetime I was Privileged to hear "The Man in Black" strum his gittar and sing "A Boy Named Sue" and hopefully I'll always have that memory. Mainly because the song hadn't yet been released. He sang and WE drank beer:eek::eek::eek: in the afternoon Sun of the CZ. It would be a terrible thing to loose. Now that was Country!!!

Last Edited:
country rap is more country than whats on the radio. i enjoy listening to that. some of those artists can sing well too.

IMO teenage girls ruined country music and has transformed it into country pop. i swear its all marketed to them.

If they don't know what this is, they shouldn't be able to call themselves country.... pACE3-991259enh-z7.jpg

Shut up and sing. Oh wait, I hate country music so just shut up.
Boy Named Sue was written by Shel Silverstein of kid's poetry books fame.

Here what a real country star has to say:
Gun Control and Common Sense

I do not believe that anyone - with the exception of military or law enforcement - needs a fully automatic weapon and that bump stocks, conversion kits and any other means of converting a legal semi-automatic firearm into an illegal fully automatic firearm, should be outlawed and the law strenuously enforced.

Not looking it up but the NFA act of 1932 or 34. Which ever. Someone here may have a grand pappy that may remember the time when people didn't need a permit. Outside of Chicago (hmm) was it really a problem folks having an automatic? I would think people coming out of the great depression would be more dangerous than people are today. They had legitimate needs like bread and water. And yes, I understand they created the NFA because gangs were robbing banks but was the public at large across he US really in danger? Did they create it to save the banks?

I've seen more FA rifles at Browns camp than I ever saw in the hood (0). I have heard of a few but never laid eyes on them. There was a rumor a guy I knew had a FA Uzi when I was in the Air Force. If a guys is dangerous he's dangerous. Doesn't matter if it is a semi, full auto or hand grenade. I get the majority don't have a use but how would anyone like it if they said, no one needs country music. I don't like it so it's bad for the county.

I have had no respect for Tim McGraw since the early 2000s when 2 things occurred

#1 he caved to his poptart wifes managers and ditched a country appearance and shaved his beard to tour with her because country appearance was offputting to pop music fans. Showed he has no balls to tell off wifes manager or put wife in her place.

#2 him and kenny chesney stole a police horse and assaulted a cop and used their fame to get off. Showed he has no class and no respect for others.

He and his casting couch surfing wife can STFU and eat a bag of phallic objects. I dont like his music, politics or person and sure as hell don't care what those ninnies have to say.

For the rest of them - STFU and stick to singing. I don't want your opinions on anything.

I do not believe that anyone - with the exception of military or law enforcement - needs a fully automatic weapon and that bump stocks, conversion kits and any other means of converting a legal semi-automatic firearm into an illegal fully automatic firearm, should be outlawed and the law strenuously enforced.

Not looking it up but the NFA act of 1932 or 34. Which ever. Someone here may have a grand pappy that may remember the time when people didn't need a permit. Outside of Chicago (hmm) was it really a problem folks having an automatic? I would think people coming out of the great depression would be more dangerous than people are today. They had legitimate needs like bread and water. And yes, I understand they created the NFA because gangs were robbing banks but was the public at large across he US really in danger? Did they create it to save the banks?

I've seen more FA rifles at Browns camp than I ever saw in the hood (0). I have heard of a few but never laid eyes on them. There was a rumor a guy I knew had a FA Uzi when I was in the Air Force. If a guys is dangerous he's dangerous. Doesn't matter if it is a semi, full auto or hand grenade. I get the majority don't have a use but how would anyone like it if they said, no one needs country music. I don't like it so it's bad for the county.

The purpose of the NFA was to create a tax trap to prosecute tax evasion in the absence of cooperative witnesses or evidence. Possession of the items was easy to prove. It was a lot harder to prove what the items were used for. Instead, just check for tax compliance and voila, you have PC to arrest and charge.

In a press release issued today, Dr Bolus, renowned internet troll, said that since the entertainment business has been show to be full of rapists, pedophiles and drug-using whoring delinquents, they should STFU about everything and jump in a pile of burning manure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top