JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since before Aurora I have believed that this administration would begin pulling the trigger on a series of these shootings. I didn’t think it would become so bad. Brief examination of the facts reveal chilling similarities: white males in their late teens or early 20’s; armed with AR’s or high cap pistols, history of school failure and social dysfunction, fueled by violent video games, and known to local mental health services. Because billing for MH services is done by diagnostic codes, which go through insurance providers (public or private) and are all accessible by the Federal Government, it has been way too easy to identify plenty of eligible shooters to groom and arm. There are plenty of psych medications that accelerate dramatic behavior. Now, as the resistance to imposition on “Executive orders” springs up, the frequency of events is increasing. Hopefully we will not see an increase of number of victims in these incidents but I suspect that is coming and the trend will not stop until the real perpetrators get what they want. This has Fast and Furious all over it! Front Sight has an interesting link about the correlation between shooters and psych meds.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top