JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just ran across this...
Two adults and three children were killed in a shooting involving what police said appeared to be an assault rifle in Albuquerque's South Valley on Saturday night.

Read more: <broken link removed>

Police said a male juvenile was arrested and charged with two counts of murder and three counts of child abuse resulting in death.

Bernalillo County sheriff's deputies said their investigation began when they were called to the 2800 block of Long Lane Southwest in reference to a possible homicide about 9:15 p.m. Saturday.

A man, a woman and three children were found dead at the scene, all of whom had suffered several gunshot wounds, deputies said.

Investigators said several weapons appear to have been used in the shooting, including an assault-type rifle.

The identities of those involved have not yet been released.

of course! assult style rifle!! it wont end, the liberal media has found something else to beat in the ground relentlessly! and all liberals are right there to pounce on it,****! i hate the media...... it is sad to here such things as this going on ,but of all these events how much of the truth is held back from us? how much of the truth do they hold back and twist to fit there agenda???? i believe alot more than anyone is willing to admit! and any assult weapons or what ever else they put on there list is what they will stand on to keep the spot light off them so they can push there agenda....

They are hyping up any crime involving firearms. If it bleeds, it leads. Right now, they are hyping it hugely. People get killed. Some of them are killed with firearms. So, if you report on every killing involving firearms, then you have lots of news you can spew out to the public who don't understand that is all the talking heads are doing right now.

What about the fact we are being requested to go fight in yet another war? How is that not the main topic being discussed right now? Or how about the fact the economy is still in the crapper? Or how about the fact we still haven't figured out how to fix the budget?

if we have a tradgedy such as we do now, it will take the eyes off the real problems,while we focus on other issues, much like magician does...with a captive audiance who are not focused but are fooled... numbers and the truth are twisted to fit the liberals and hide the real problems which begins with them....!!!!!!!!!

I spent some time today going through several pages of the comments in the article. I am sad (though not surprised) to report I could not make contact with inteligent life on the anti side to communicate with.

A murder in NM is an issue for their local community.

By linking to this story, creating a thread about it, and discussing it here, we're doing the mainstream media a favor.

Just ran across this...
Not again - another shooting in NM...
With or without any new firearms legislation, there will be more shootings in the future. We need to avoid giving these incidents undue attention, especially in cases where the shooter specifically perpetrated the crime in order to garner attention (like Sandy Hook).

A murder in NM is an issue for their local community.

By linking to this story, creating a thread about it, and discussing it here, we're doing the mainstream media a favor.

With or without any new firearms legislation, there will be more shootings in the future. We need to avoid giving these incidents undue attention, especially in cases where the shooter specifically perpetrated the crime in order to garner attention (like Sandy Hook).

Newsflash for ya... My mother in law who lives in Australia knew about this event before I did... we aren't doing squat to propagate the MSM, they're doing fine all by themselves.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top