JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of training classes coming to the NW? I was going to sign up for a Chris Costa class in Spokane but it filled up. I've taken a few classes at FAoS but I was looking for something a little different.

Thanks

Threat Dynamics in Sherwood has regular defensive handgun classes every week. I have taken a few, and they are OK. A little more class time than I would like, and untill you get past the first 2 or 3 classes you are using their virtual rooms not live fire.

Yea I've looked at their website. Looks pretty cool. I've taken a ton of Defensive Handgun 1 classes from different schools. And a few carbine ones. Just wasn't sure if anyone was hosting a class or knows of one around here.

Threat Dynamics is a fun place. The virtual laser ranges are fun. Like playing a video game live and being in it, and it is good training. I have learned a lot from the mistakes I made in them. They also have the live range for practice and multiple training classes. I like to support a local place like this so they stick around.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top