JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of training classes coming to the NW? I was going to sign up for a Chris Costa class in Spokane but it filled up. I've taken a few classes at FAoS but I was looking for something a little different.

Thanks

Threat Dynamics in Sherwood has regular defensive handgun classes every week. I have taken a few, and they are OK. A little more class time than I would like, and untill you get past the first 2 or 3 classes you are using their virtual rooms not live fire.

Yea I've looked at their website. Looks pretty cool. I've taken a ton of Defensive Handgun 1 classes from different schools. And a few carbine ones. Just wasn't sure if anyone was hosting a class or knows of one around here.

Threat Dynamics is a fun place. The virtual laser ranges are fun. Like playing a video game live and being in it, and it is good training. I have learned a lot from the mistakes I made in them. They also have the live range for practice and multiple training classes. I like to support a local place like this so they stick around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top