JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
It appears our SSL security certificate has expired, meaning many if not all of you will be receiving security warnings and/or unable to access the site. We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I downloaded Firefox so I could access the site. This should get resolved by tomorrow. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Here's a fun tip for Chrome: If you get an SSL certificate warning (and you know the site isn't actually a bad site out to steal your information), you can just type in badidea while you're on that warning screen, and Chrome will bypass it. Not something you should use all the time, but it's handy to know.

Here's a fun tip for Chrome: If you get an SSL certificate warning (and you know the site isn't actually a bad site out to steal your information), you can just type in badidea while you're on that warning screen, and Chrome will bypass it. Not something you should use all the time, but it's handy to know.

Thanks for the info, works as long as you spell correctly and aren't dyslexic.

Well I normally use Chrome and Safari - neither one would work. Didn't try I.E or Firefox. Maybe next time the security certificate issue comes up. Seems to happen on queue about once a year?

Thanks for the info, works as long as you spell correctly and aren't dyslexic.

Will have to try to remember that one. When this happened yesterday I was really bummed. My favorite site would not work. Tried Firefox and Chrome. Since my free anti virus had been nagging me a while to get their paid version I thought it might even be that and changed back, still nothing. Then tried searching for the site on Yahoo to make sure, what helped was the link to the Facebook page. Did not know there was one. Of course first thing there was from Joe saying they were working on the site. Made me feel a lot better. I was afraid it had gone away. That told me it was just a glitch. I was already thinking what the heck am I going to do at work without this place to read. May have to actually work? No way :)

It worked on IE.

That was the last browser I tried. I LONG ago stopped using it. It gave me the standard warning but did offer an option to go to the site anyway. Now that I know what's going on that would be how I would do it if it happens again. Since I had no idea what was going on I was leery of hitting the button to go ahead. The warning made it sound like your life will end if you proceed. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top