JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Just saw this a second ago:

1635048016869.png
Just passing along in case helps. :s0155:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm having the same issues. Do you by chance have Comcast? It doesn't seem to be happening for other ISP's.
Actually, originally I said Comcast, but it also happened on my cellphone at the same time.

Since then... I've had no further issues, and the site is working well as usual.:s0023:

Thanks.

Looks like we're having issues again, confirmed by two of us using Comcast. Connecting via my T-Mobile phone using hotspot, the issues are no longer present.

If you're experiencing connection issues with the site, please post here and include your ISP :s0155:

Still up and down for me Joe. Sometimes it loads ok and sometimes it just hangs. Been happening all morning.

Actually, originally I said Comcast, but it also happened on my cellphone at the same time.

Since then... I've had no further issues, and the site is working well as usual.:s0023:

Thanks.
is your phone connected to your wifi, tho?

was having the same issues earlier (seems everyone was), and tried to use my phone instead of my tablet, but forgot my phone was connected to the wifi, till just now.. otherwise id be able to confirm it aint just comcast..

is your phone connected to your wifi, tho?

was having the same issues earlier (seems everyone was), and tried to use my phone instead of my tablet, but forgot my phone was connected to the wifi, till just now.. otherwise id be able to confirm it aint just comcast..
I only use my phone for internet business when I'm away from home, so no, I'm not pinging off my home Comcast. But... When I'm away, and pinging off someone elses wifi, who's to know if they are using Comcast?

oh snap... the site just started lagging out on me again, so i turnt off the wifi and went to cellular data- instantly worked fine.

so yea, it looks- on my end- to just be comcast causing the issue

ETA - i use a prepaid cell service that uses the verizon network. if it matters.

I just attempted a test. NWFA functions are extremely slow today on my home computer, via Comcast. I just clicked on my recent alerts. It struggled for a long time, but while I was waiting, I went to my cell phone via 3G, 4G or however many G's, and the functions worked instantly.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Even if it's something out of our control, it helps to be sure :)

It was the same for me, the site was barely usable.

Great news though, I just had our host switch us to a different node and it looks like the issue is resolved (at least for now) :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top