JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Looks like we got it fixed :)

I assumed you'd gotten hacked (big bummer), so I'm glad it was much more simple than that! I also noticed your Donation amounts are finally not stuck on 6%!!! I'm glad you got that fixed, too!

That was my first thought as well, thankfully it wasn't that!

Unfortunately donations are always slim this time of year :(

I also assumed, (dangerous word!) that this excellent forum had been hacked. I run Lenix Mint 17, Firefox Mozilla. My browser also needs updating. But things seem fine today, 31 July, 2017. Thank you. That is all. :)

man, for a second i thought i got booted finally... :s0051:

i reached out to another member on another forum and they told me the site was down for a few.

:s0104::s0023::s0133::s0055::s0163:

:s0160:

Interesting that some folks received a "hacked" message.

My message from FireFox simply said there was an error made, and the security certificate was allowed to expire. Further, FireFox said they would not allow this site until the correction was made.

That's a long ways from being "hacked".

Last Edited:
Mine simply said, "Safari is unable to access this server."

Stuff happens. I have rented server space up in the Seattle area where I host domains, web sites, games, etc. This kind of thing happens. I try not to panic. I remembered there was a Facebook page and went there to see what was going on.

The hacked message is Google's way of getting users attention. I saw the certificate was expired and it happens. Now you can't just use your own certificate. It has to be one with verifiable source or no bueno.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top