JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yeah my gal is asking me now if its just 3/4 minus. so yes details will help. No promises but im hopeful she can get owners to help possibly. shes the accountant/payroll etc and good friends w ownership, so i like the odds.
Fingers Crossed!
We could use 3/4 minus for the lane surface from the firing line to the berm (that's my preference). Previously we have used 1 1/4 minus or 1 1/2 minus. Once the eco blocks are set (to 6 ft high and 12 ft wide), we pack pit run rock around them, however we may want to pack them with 1 1/2 minus instead. Then the final 2 ft deep is 1/4-10 Washed gravel (same as highway pavement gravel but washed. We've gotten the 1/4-10 from ODOT for lanes 2 & 3.

I'll try to dig up the quantities as soon as I can.

@rhollister71 , here's the quantities needed for Lane 1 only: (Sorry, I don't have these broke down to Tons, yet).

Pit-Run Rock quantity = 44 cu yrds for pack around Eco Blocks (Alternate material = 1 1/2 minus gravel)

1 1/2 Rock quantity = 15 cu yrds for lane surface (Alternate material = 3/4 gravel)

1/4 - #10 Washed Rock quantity = 26 cu yrds (No alternative material)

To use 2'x2'x6' Concrete Eco Block base for berm buildup: 15 ft wide x 6 ft high. Each row of block will have a half block (3') to make 15' wide). Pack around front/back/sides of blocks with Pit Run or 1 1/2" minus. Cover front and top @ 2 ft deep with 1/4-#10 Washed gravel. Gravel lane from firing line to berm with 1 1/2 minus, 1 1/4 or 3/4 gravel.

Drawing Short Berm.jpg 11-10-18 Lane 3 Rebuild 5.jpg

Last Edited:
@rhollister71 , here's the quantities needed for Lane 1 only: (Sorry, I don't have these broke down to Tons, yet).

Pit-Run Rock quantity = 44 cu yrds for pack around Eco Blocks (Alternate material = 1 1/2 minus gravel)

1 1/2 Rock quantity = 15 cu yrds for lane surface (Alternate material = 3/4 gravel)

1/4 - #10 Washed Rock quantity = 26 cu yrds (No alternative material)

To use 2'x2'x6' Concrete Eco Block base for berm buildup: 15 ft wide x 6 ft high. Each row of block will have a half block (3') to make 15' wide). Pack around front/back/sides of blocks with Pit Run or 1 1/2" minus. Cover front and top @ 2 ft deep with 1/4-#10 Washed gravel. Gravel lane from firing line to berm with 1 1/2 minus, 1 1/4 or 3/4 gravel.

View attachment 1167290 View attachment 1167292
hey great!, no promises, but it was a No if i didnt ask right?. we will see?

Hello All,
I'm new to this site but I certainly appreciate all the info and work that has been done here. I've only been to the range 4 or 5 times in the last couple years and was always only able to get lane 1. My kids and I always bring a big trash bag and try to pick up a lot more than we bring - this usually isn't very hard :)
The last time we went, it was a weekday but all the lanes were taken. We ended up driving a bit further on North Fork Wolf Creek to the intersection of Nofo Rd I think it was? There were lots of shot up targets on the hill side and a bunch of shotgun casings scattered about. Is it okay or legal to shoot in these areas? We also picked up a considerable amount of trash from here as well.
Some more gravel around there would be nice, on several occasions Lane 1 was a muddy mess for sure!

When the weather decides to be normal, we really should get a clean up organized for the lanes. I feel like Covid has let them go for 2+ years.

@Cogs
@Cosimel

When the weather decides to be normal, we really should get a clean up organized for the lanes. I feel like Covid has let them go for 2+ years.

@Cogs
@Cosimel
Yes! May be the month. I think @Jefsound is right about the 21st. I don't have the schedule with me right now.

Reason for making it late May was to give us time to order the new lane signs and wood materials for the repairs. Everything is ordered now so we'll be ready!

This could be another camp out opportunity for the Friday before! Anyone?

Yes! May be the month. I think @Jefsound is right about the 21st. I don't have the schedule with me right now.

Reason for making it late May was to give us time to order the new lane signs and wood materials for the repairs. Everything is ordered now so we'll be ready!

This could be another camp out opportunity for the Friday before! Anyone?
I'm always up for a camp out.

Hello All,
I'm new to this site but I certainly appreciate all the info and work that has been done here. I've only been to the range 4 or 5 times in the last couple years and was always only able to get lane 1. My kids and I always bring a big trash bag and try to pick up a lot more than we bring - this usually isn't very hard :)
The last time we went, it was a weekday but all the lanes were taken. We ended up driving a bit further on North Fork Wolf Creek to the intersection of Nofo Rd I think it was? There were lots of shot up targets on the hill side and a bunch of shotgun casings scattered about. Is it okay or legal to shoot in these areas? We also picked up a considerable amount of trash from here as well.
Some more gravel around there would be nice, on several occasions Lane 1 was a muddy mess for sure!
@Vern60 for info on shooting in public lands, check out https://www.trashnoland.org/

You heard it people, sign up! mark your calendars, May 21st, come help out.

I really should know how to do the events section, maybe i'll take a look :D

Apparently it's not rocket science, here's the link to the sign-up thread/event page.

Apparently it's not rocket science, here's the link to the sign-up thread/event page.

True. I haven't looked into it since it changed a year or two ago.

You heard it people, sign up! mark your calendars, May 21st, come help out.

I really should know how to do the events section, maybe i'll take a look :D
If you do start the event thread, copy the text at the bottom of the TNL webpage and paste it in. That is the details and map info you'll need.

I'm working today and have a meeting tonight, so it'll be a while if I try.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top