JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yep but we need to put on a good face to bring others to our side. Better to let them see we are really good people and we fight for a good cause.

Again we have done that for half a century. No more nice. They understand that also.
They don't like being treated in kind.
They have never stopped and will not stop because someone is nice to them for being wipes.
Truth hits home harder and they cannot handle truth.
Stop kissing the azzes of the enemy.
They won't kiss ya back :/ :mad:

Again we have done that for half a century. No more nice. They understand that also.
They don't like being treated in kind.
They have never stopped and will not stop because someone is nice to them for being wipes.
Truth hits home harder and they cannot handle truth.
Stop kissing the azzes of the enemy.
They won't kiss ya back :/ :mad:

They way you lose is you let the other side demonize you. The way we win is to look human. You saw the earlier post that tried to push the topic to PC and what we can and can't say. If we are telling the truth yet still losing then it's because they make us look evil. Better to be right and part of the world we all live in than to let them turn us to looking evil.

You may not think if you defend the truth that you don't have to put on a good face but the people you are dealing with ignore the truth and facts to run on feelings so to win we must give them a good feeling about us. War is fought on many fronts, sun suey... he wasnt anyone but like to use that Asian lore to look good.:D

Ask him if he thinks it is funny ?
Maybe he does.
What he says is indeed funny.

Well, Taku, my Brother, Eyes think that Whens Eyes iz Riting like This, Stevie Wonder sayz, wowzers, that philip dude is on the funnen with us gig,

But When, I Write like this, I am serious, as Death, which like you, I have seen, Up Front & Personal.

On the Contrary the IronMonster, he writes juz Won Whey, and he don' use nun of the faces that try to Add ~Understanding~ ta Whaz bean sed. And thus'ens, I don' tink dat da Monster of Ferrous Content understands we OR me, which Effer is more ApROPEre8 to me ritin this, Nose he is UNDER the Stood thingie. !!!

So, I found a PhotyGraph just for FerousBoogeyman:::

image.jpg
philip who found that phunny :D

So you mean to tell me that a thread about politics went haywire and descended into name calling and a bunch of hurt feelings? You don't say...
:rolleyes:

I have to admit you led it there eloquently to make your point.
But having a spine is being able to handle politically charged discussion and revelation.
Words are not shrapnel unless you are someone hiding something and no I am not directing that at you.
Gun owners and 2nd Amendment supporters actually have the spine unless they are here for other motives.
America was formed on freedom of speech and political discussion. It became a strong nation, the strongest in the world and now people are just rolling over themselves in an effort to destroy all of that.
There is no ethical or moral reality left in politics and in much of the citizenry.
You do not fight that with honey and sugar, you pour gas on it and light a match
and they listen, as they actually understand that kind of intimidation.
The left invented it.

Last Edited:
Well, Taku, my Brother, Eyes think that Whens Eyes iz Riting like This, Stevie Wonder sayz, wowzers, that philip dude is on the funnen with us gig,

But When, I Write like this, I am serious, as Death, which like you, I have seen, Up Front & Personal.

On the Contrary the IronMonster, he writes juz Won Whey, and he don' use nun of the faces that try to Add ~Understanding~ ta Whaz bean sed. And thus'ens, I don' tink dat da Monster of Ferrous Content understands we OR me, which Effer is more ApROPEre8 to me ritin this, Nose he is UNDER the Stood thingie. !!!

So, I found a PhotyGraph just for FerousBoogeyman:::

View attachment 211470
philip who found that phunny :D

ROFLOL, Ya outdone yourself on that one boondocks... :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:
You always have a way of breaking the tension. :D

ROFLOL, Ya outdone yourself on that one boondocks... :s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Well, Ah RealEYEZED that mayB, master MonsterMadeOfFerrousSubSTANCE, might need ah philipism 101,
D-Syphoning Device, we got the Decoder rings in the Serial Boxesss decades ago, butts maybe the Young Un's neber got the Decoder Ring, or it got Wrung, hee hee, that Won maid me gigglesssss, !!!!

philipism maid to make Won Thunk, which the Past Participation of thinking, any old Young Un wood Nose that! :oops:

Well, Ah RealEYEZED that mayB, master MonsterMadeOfFerrousSubSTANCE, might need ah philipism 101,
D-Syphoning Device, we got the Decoder rings in the Serial Boxesss decades ago, butts maybe the Young Un's neber got the Decoder Ring, or it got Wrung, hee hee, that Won maid me gigglesssss, !!!!

philipism maid to make Won Thunk, which the Past Participation of thinking, any old Young Un wood Nose that! :oops:

Bothers me I can understand ebonics:D

Still, I don't think I am right in the head.:D

Actually Philip is much easier to understand than you think.
He likes making folks work at comprehension.
Staves off Alzheimer's in all of us.
His humor keeps most of us smiling in a very sorry world.:):):)

I have to admit you led it there eloquently to make your point.
But having a spine is being able to handle politically charged discussion and revelation.
Words are not shrapnel unless you are someone hiding something and no I am not directing that at you.
Gun owners and 2nd Amendment supporters actually have the spine unless they are here for other motives.
America was formed on freedom of speech and political discussion. It became a strong nation, the strongest in the world and now people are just rolling over themselves in an effort to destroy all of that.
There is no ethical or moral reality left in politics and in much of the citizenry.
You do not fight that with honey and sugar, you pour gas on it and light a match
and they listen, as they actually understand that kind of intimidation.
The left invented it.

I dont disagree at all,

What I dont agree with is that we should argue about it on these pages fighting amongst each other about how much gas or where to throw the match.

Actually Philip is much easier to understand than you think.
He likes making folks work at comprehension.
Staves off Alzheimer's in all of us.
His humor keeps most of us smiling in a very sorry world.:):):)

Oh I agree he is funny but the more I read it the easier it is to read. I may have to put in for retraining.:D

Back to topic.
Only Politics can defend against the politics of the anti gun zealot.
Short of a very blood alternative which no one wants it to come to.
It cannot be done by discussing the lifecycle of the earthworm.

But you are caught by the rules from posting a big picture. We focus on gun rights but it is quality of life that runs the show. You are not going to get someone who uses the government for a sugar daddy to vote conservative plus as long as the liberal candidate looks good he can lie to all of us straight to our faces and get Re elected. Pretty hard to beat that with just the truth and facts.o_O

I sure am glad I got busy outside this afternoon because I surely would not have gotten anything done at the homestead....

Some spirited debate happened today and I believe that if Joe wants to keep this forum civilized then we have to take the fight elsewhere.

We are not going to change the minds of the so-called "2A pro gun" people who votes for the gun grabbing left that reside here and they are offended when called out.

It's all political and to protect our gun haven here I fear we should take our fight to the next level.:s0159:

But you are caught by the rules from posting a big picture. We focus on gun rights but it is quality of life that runs the show. You are not going to get someone who uses the government for a sugar daddy to vote conservative plus as long as the liberal candidate looks good he can lie to all of us straight to our faces and get Re elected. Pretty hard to beat that with just the truth and facts.o_O

BUT We have to try..............

BUT We have to try..............

We have good opportunity to make a difference if we could get people to start thinking. We have lots of fear being played up in America and that is something that really works for our side. More guns than ever has been sold under this POTUS and every day they peddle fear like sodapop. They want to use that fear to take guns away but they are stupid for turning the public against the cops at the same time.

People are fed fear on everything, like they say "never waste a crisis", well they are creating a crisis that can really help our side.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads