JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
@Riot re: post 43 , and I still have 5 pages of this one to get thru
I call bubblegum.
Lots <many> of Off Topic threads are locked with the "not a gun related....bla bla bla"

Sorry if this was already hammered
... back to the next 5 pages of posts ...

@Riot re: post 43 , and I still have 5 pages of this one to get thru
I call bubblegum.
Lots <many> of Off Topic threads are locked with the "not a gun related....bla bla bla"

Sorry if this was already hammered
... back to the next 5 pages of posts ...

No one put a leash on you an made you read all 5 pages of anything now did they ROFLMAO
There really is something called freedom of choice.
Tis like the Nosy neighbor lady crawling through the hedge and pressing her nose against the neighbors window and watches them fornicate and them complains to high heaven that their shade was open a crack ROFLOL.
I ALWAYS HEAR PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT HAVING TO READ SOMETHING AND SCRATCH MY HEAD.... WHO MADE EM READ IT :)

Last Edited:
phew <rubbing eyes>

My personal experience here:

1. I hate when a thread gets closed for non-firearms related bla bla bla, especially in Off Topic.

2. During the last election cycle, I took a hiatus, because I knew I would be banned if I didn't.

3. We must get out the vote, Why shouldn't we have the ability to advance a position an encourage people to get involved.

4. I get that this is a firearms forum, and

5. I respect Joe gets to set the rules for the guests.

6. I greatly appreciate that when some topics were recently closed a reason was posted and clear and not "non-firearms related, bla bla bla"

7. If the topic was closed "Religious argument" or "Personal Bashing" then that is at least a better explanation.

8. There are topics which I would have banned, had I been the moderator, which are open.

I'd like to see a sticky (locked) clearly spelling out what is allowed in each sub-forum.

It's meant to be funny, I thought we where all friends here, yet again you turn it around and make a issue of it. I guess I just should'nt assume you guys have a sense of humor
We are "Friends" and we have a sense of humor & just because Some Lefties might pop in and follow a thread tree and take it we are Racist Sexist Bigoted Homophobic Colonialist Imperialist Kluxer wannabes straight outta 1959 and try and make others feel that way about us is NOT a reason to dissuade political discussion here ...

Tarnation Gator, I unblocked you to see that my Friend, Taco, #17 Mexican Meal had given you a like, then you walk into the room without scraping the dog poop off of your shoes...

I will Not Even Quote your last sorry Post... That is, I am Soory I read it!!!

I do not know where you think you have been reading, but it is not here, Hear that????

philipism's a way of looking ~without filters over my eyes~ !!!!

Tarnation Gator, I unblocked you to see that my Friend, Taco, #17 Mexican Meal had given you a like, then you walk into the room without scraping the dog poop off of your shoes...

I will Not Even Quote your last sorry Post... That is, I am Soory I read it!!!

I do not know where you think you have been reading, but it is not here, Hear that????

philipism's a way of looking ~without filters over my eyes~ !!!!
But if you believe SOME of the other posters who chimed in , we are doomed to be labeled "Racis Old White Guys" the moment the Gates are opened to political discussion ... lol:p

Sorry, already Re-Ignored you, from a post in "Off Topic" ~what were you Trying to Say???

Write UP, I can't Read you... :D And that make me happy...

philipism... Write words like that, and you should wash off your hands, that is what My Dear old Mom would say, if she were still inhaling Air... Rest in Peace Mom, you did not have to suffer ~the break down~ Of America...

Since 1994 I have been around Boating Firearm Political Motorbike & various other groups Chat Rooms/Forum/Boards and hangouts on the Internet , but one thing has stuck out ( Liberal kinda folks are the first ones to reach for the Banhammer or the Ignore Button or the Report Post to Moderator icon...

Well...so much for being in NWFA's corner...

Untitled.jpg

I wonder what the founding fathers would have thought about keeping their political opinions to themselves? Seems to me that they made certain their often unpopular and uncomfortable opinions were heard loud and clear - it cost them dearly, but the end result was worth it. But then I suppose if we just reached across the aisle to ol' King George, we could have just worked it all out, right? :confused:
Hmmm ,interesting ...

99% of the anti gun bills originate from those well left of center, again ie; the left and the right issue again.

They may originate from anyone with a [D] in front of their name, but they often get signed and pushed by the right as well...take the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994...most notably the "Assault Weapons Ban" part.
congress_recenthistory.gif

In 1994, GOP held the majority of the seats in both the house and the senate...

Well...so much for being in NWFA's corner...

View attachment 211622
Don't accuse me of not being in NWFA corner. Someone asked a question, made a comment and I responded. I am truly having a hard time with the fine line that is supposed to be walked. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon, or simply ignore everything remotely political and stick to topics like which rivet should be used on the front trunion of a Romanian AK build.

They may originate from anyone with a [D] in front of their name, but they often get signed and pushed by the right as well...take the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994...most notably the "Assault Weapons Ban" part.
View attachment 211626

In 1994, GOP held the majority of the seats in both the house and the senate...
Can ANY OF YOU be fair and post up stats about Democrats or should I say "Play Devils Advocates", shesh we get it , you swore off voting Republican under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE after Papa Bush ended Barrel ImportationALMOST 30 YEARS AGO ...:confused:

Don't accuse me of not being in NWFA corner. Someone asked a question, made a comment and I responded. I am truly having a hard time with the fine line that is supposed to be walked. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon, or simply ignore everything remotely political and stick to topics like which rivet should be used on the front trunion of a Romanian AK build.

You took my post out of context...I meant it's hard for me to be in NWFA's corner when they remove people's posts...that looks quite excessive in one thread

Can ANY OF YOU be fair and post up stats about Democrats or should I say "Play Devils Advocates", shesh we get it , you swore off voting Republican under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE after Papa Bush ended Barrel ImportationALMOST 30 YEARS AGO ...:confused:

Actually this election was my first year blanket voting Republican...but after John Boehner was appointed speaker I've since gone back in my "every politician is corrupt" box again.

Promises of ObamaCare repeal, immigration reform and budget proposals have all gone to the wayward...now it's just changed from finger pointing about how everything is Bush's fault to finger pointing at Obama.

You took my post out of context...I meant it's hard for me to be in NWFA's corner when they remove people's posts...that looks quite excessive in one thread
To be fair to the responsible Moderator, the problem was that questions were asked and answered that strayed a bit off topic and were of a nature that focused on Dem vs Repub, etc.

It is hard to do, but the Staff want us to focus on the topic and not the people as in left vs right etc.

Actually this election was my first year blanket voting Republican...but after John Boehner was appointed speaker I've since gone back in my "every politician is corrupt" box again.

Promises of ObamaCare repeal, immigration reform and budget proposals have all gone to the wayward...now it's just changed from finger pointing about how everything is Bush's fault to finger pointing at Obama.
Those are fun topics ( Especially Amnesty) but I'm a "Single Issue Voter" ( 2A/RTKBA)for last few election cycles;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads