JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ren., I have probably close to 1000 rounds under 2 of these scopes. Plain and simple, love em. Not because I do some work for Nikon but because they work! I have shot to 500 yards on multiple occasions surprisingly easy. Yes, I was a bit surprised as well. I had done the same things with the M-223 3-12 to 600 yards so I guess it should have been a no brainer adding magnification and a heavier projectile. I have one on a DPMS LR-308 and one on a Remington Bolt Action 700 AAC in .308. Can't say enough good things about them, believe me, if they didn't work I would tell you!

dialing in, 2 high the rest center

Ren., I have probably close to 1000 rounds under 2 of these scopes. Plain and simple, love em. Not because I do some work for Nikon but because they work! I have shot to 500 yards on multiple occasions surprisingly easy. Yes, I was a bit surprised as well. I had done the same things with the M-223 3-12 to 600 yards so I guess it should have been a no brainer adding magnification and a heavier projectile. I have one on a DPMS LR-308 and one on a Remington Bolt Action 700 AAC in .308. Can't say enough good things about them, believe me, if they didn't work I would tell you!

dialing in, 2 high the rest center

Thanks for the report.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews