JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I assume its a BDC . Excellent buy and a great scope. Have many of them and from now on,I plan on Nikon to be my baseline scope. I.E. no more chinese scopes. Time will tell of course, these have been awesome scopes for the money. Be sure and get the app if you have a smart phone android or Iphone.

I assume its a BDC . Excellent buy and a great scope. Have many of them and from now on,I plan on Nikon to be my baseline scope. I.E. no more chinese scopes. Time will tell of course, these have been awesome scopes for the money. Be sure and get the app if you have a smart phone android or Iphone.
Yeah its got the BDC. App is 5 bucks lame!

Great buy congrats. Nikon is known for their excellent optics. I have the same scpoe but was not as lucky as you (paid way more). We looked at many before deciding on this scope and am very happy with the clairty and eye relief it gives, not to mention no ghosting. As for the app, I have it as well and it works. Worth the 5 bucks not to have to guess for the perfect shot.

I have two Prostaff scopes. I think they're fantastic for the money.

Or, you can pay 2-3 times as much and get a scope 25% better. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you need or want.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top