JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im gonna sell my 7mag and put together a new 22. I really like the sounds of this nikon rimfire deal with the target turret set up. I have a similar setup on my 223 and love it. Range it, dial it in and bang!

Any way Im thinking stainless 10/22 target with the 20" bull barrel and I should have enough for a $200 scope and a harris bipod. If someone has suggestions on scopes in the 200-250 range Im all ears, or eyes in this case...lol.

Im also open to rifle suggestions but fairly stuck on the bull barrel. Ive always been a model 60 guy. I have the 10/22 carbine and its a good little rifle but I want as much barrel as I can get on my new one... Thanks for reading

Oregon, As an ex-Oregonian I think that is a great idea. My similar rig shoots great and I love the Nikon PROSTAFF 3-9 Rimfire BDC 150, wow, a mouthful. You'll love the Stainless version for Ore. weather and the bull barrel I have shoot's lights out all day, barrel just does not get to hot to touch.
I zero for 75 yards. Plan on trying out Winchester's new M-22 22LR ammo soon, I hear it shoot's very well through 10/22's.
Make sure you check out Spot On as well to dial in whatever ammo you are using. If you are looking att he P-22 Series you can use the correct turret, you get a 2, one for hypersonic ammo and one for regular 22 lr ammo. While I have yet to put a round down range under one of these new scopes, I have a few friends who love the way they shoot and how easy they are to use.

Drop me a note with any question's.
Go Ducks!

Here's a pic of my son with my PROSTAFF 3-9 Rimfire BDC 150, I also use Ruger's 25 round mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top