JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im gonna sell my 7mag and put together a new 22. I really like the sounds of this nikon rimfire deal with the target turret set up. I have a similar setup on my 223 and love it. Range it, dial it in and bang!

Any way Im thinking stainless 10/22 target with the 20" bull barrel and I should have enough for a $200 scope and a harris bipod. If someone has suggestions on scopes in the 200-250 range Im all ears, or eyes in this case...lol.

Im also open to rifle suggestions but fairly stuck on the bull barrel. Ive always been a model 60 guy. I have the 10/22 carbine and its a good little rifle but I want as much barrel as I can get on my new one... Thanks for reading

Oregon, As an ex-Oregonian I think that is a great idea. My similar rig shoots great and I love the Nikon PROSTAFF 3-9 Rimfire BDC 150, wow, a mouthful. You'll love the Stainless version for Ore. weather and the bull barrel I have shoot's lights out all day, barrel just does not get to hot to touch.
I zero for 75 yards. Plan on trying out Winchester's new M-22 22LR ammo soon, I hear it shoot's very well through 10/22's.
Make sure you check out Spot On as well to dial in whatever ammo you are using. If you are looking att he P-22 Series you can use the correct turret, you get a 2, one for hypersonic ammo and one for regular 22 lr ammo. While I have yet to put a round down range under one of these new scopes, I have a few friends who love the way they shoot and how easy they are to use.

Drop me a note with any question's.
Go Ducks!

Here's a pic of my son with my PROSTAFF 3-9 Rimfire BDC 150, I also use Ruger's 25 round mags.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top