JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in the Brownsville are and am wondering if there is anyone near my that has a NX8? If so I am hoping they would be willing to meet up and let me look through it. Sort of an odd request I know but I have heard that it has a sort of tight eye box/relief. I can't seem to find one in any store so was hoping a fellow shooter would be willing. Guess we will see.

That is a pretty straightforward answer. Can you say it is workable or is it a pain?

If you are use to the forgiving eye box of Aimpoints it can be a bit of a pain getting use to but it is still very usable. I tend to prefer 1.93" mounts but would use a 1.5" to get a solid and consistent cheek weld with this scope. The combination of the small footprint and light weight is awesome though.

Which NX8 are you talking about?

I was considering a 2-20 NX8 but haven't seen very many good reviews. Eye box and clarity towards the outer edges has scared me away. Sounds like the 4-32 is a little better. I really haven't looked at reviews of the 1-8.

Which NX8 are you talking about?

I was considering a 2-20 NX8 but haven't seen very many good reviews. Eye box and clarity towards the outer edges has scared me away. Sounds like the 4-32 is a little better. I really haven't looked at reviews of the 1-8.

I have been looking at the 2.5-20 and have been feeling unsure due to things I have been hearing as well. Some rave about NightForce but this particular one maybe not so much. My fear has been the cost for what you get. I have a Sig Tango 6 that has A great forgiving eye box in my opinion. Just returned a Nikon Black Fx1000 to amazon. It had such a tight eye box it did not work for me. Don't want to spend the money and have it be not worth it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top