JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in the Brownsville are and am wondering if there is anyone near my that has a NX8? If so I am hoping they would be willing to meet up and let me look through it. Sort of an odd request I know but I have heard that it has a sort of tight eye box/relief. I can't seem to find one in any store so was hoping a fellow shooter would be willing. Guess we will see.

That is a pretty straightforward answer. Can you say it is workable or is it a pain?

If you are use to the forgiving eye box of Aimpoints it can be a bit of a pain getting use to but it is still very usable. I tend to prefer 1.93" mounts but would use a 1.5" to get a solid and consistent cheek weld with this scope. The combination of the small footprint and light weight is awesome though.

Which NX8 are you talking about?

I was considering a 2-20 NX8 but haven't seen very many good reviews. Eye box and clarity towards the outer edges has scared me away. Sounds like the 4-32 is a little better. I really haven't looked at reviews of the 1-8.

Which NX8 are you talking about?

I was considering a 2-20 NX8 but haven't seen very many good reviews. Eye box and clarity towards the outer edges has scared me away. Sounds like the 4-32 is a little better. I really haven't looked at reviews of the 1-8.

I have been looking at the 2.5-20 and have been feeling unsure due to things I have been hearing as well. Some rave about NightForce but this particular one maybe not so much. My fear has been the cost for what you get. I have a Sig Tango 6 that has A great forgiving eye box in my opinion. Just returned a Nikon Black Fx1000 to amazon. It had such a tight eye box it did not work for me. Don't want to spend the money and have it be not worth it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top