JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this scope a while back from a friend that owed me $$$.

I havent found much info on the web and 0 info here. Anyone have info on this line? I'll most likely sale it in the coming months, but for now would like to know where it lands on their current scale of glass and clarity. All I can find is that LPS stands for Leupold Premium Optic.

Thanks in advance.

The LPS is 100% discontinued, they have no more parts for them, but they are still covered by Leupolds warranty. The also almost all have stiff power adjustment rings and the numbers rub off so you can't see what power you are at. Both covered issues. They usually replace them with the closest match in the current line up, which may end up being this one

The LPS is 100% discontinued, they have no more parts for them, but they are still covered by Leupolds warranty. The also almost all have stiff power adjustment rings and the numbers rub off so you can't see what power you are at. Both covered issues. They usually replace them with the closest match in the current line up, which may end up being this one

Wow, ok. Its brand new mint condition, so I wouldn't have a reason to trade in. But good to know.

Thank you sir!

I have it in hand right now, there isn't a mark on it and the numbers are crisp. You are correct that the power selector is STIFF!

Other than that its mint.

Again thank you for the info.

Wow, ok. Its brand new mint condition, so I wouldn't have a reason to trade in. But good to know.

Thank you sir!
I remember those . I had a couple of the 3-14 x52 LPS several years ago, I thought that i was pretty decent hunting scope, with decent glass. Turetts were nice and low/trim and caped , but you could run with caps off, as they were sealed. LPS tracked good, and I took out to 600 yard up and down several times to check. The 3-14 x LPS gathered good light when it was bubblegumty cloudy weather also.
It still a good scope even though discontinued. You should use it and not dump it off just because it no longer in production.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top