JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not the guy to say why do you need that. But I'll be danged if I'm not curious as to what the purpose of your Beowulf SBR is? Honestly I'm just curious if you woke up one day and said "an _______ will fill that void perfectly!" Looks fun.

Welcome to the site btw.

Thanks for the welcome.

It was kind of like jacking up the horsepower on your car or truck, do I need too no, but it is going to be fun.

Can you imagine how that would work with a cartridge based on either the .30-'06, or the .300 Win. Magnum?
I thought about that too. I was also thinking the case & OAL could be a little longer, but the reason it was designed as such is so 460 S&W magnum load data could be used without additional development.

Easy peasy.

Mailed the form 4 on June 28th. they cashed my check on July 6th, and they released the tax stamp last week on December 12th. My FFL just received the letter, and I'm so excited I pick it up..
My 30 cal suppressor just got his walking papers. I pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I'll finally have my 300 Blackout pistol completed!

If I go the suppressor route, (again!) only this time using a left handed AR15 or AR10 and if I use the special AR gas trapping charging handle will I be happy with a suppressed left hand AR15 or AR10? Thinking about the gas in the face with a RH AR. Would the left hand AR solve that? Please do tell me it is OK to build another AR pattern rifle. Yikes! :)

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

If you shoot lefty, and have a suppressor, the gas will not be blown into your face with a LH upper. I'm a lefty, and that's a concern for me as well, but we'll see how it goes with my current RH setup.

And yes, it looks like you need to build a new LH upper assembly. I approve wholeheartedly.

Thanks for the welcome.

It was kind of like jacking up the horsepower on your car or truck, do I need too no, but it is going to be fun.
I am excited you did this! The conversation came up last week discussing what AR caliber we have and would like in a short barrel, other than 5.56. I went with .50 Beowulf and had just started looking for barrels. I can't wait to hear what steel doors need to be removed with this little guy.

I am excited you did this! The conversation came up last week discussing what AR caliber we have and would like in a short barrel, other than 5.56. I went with .50 Beowulf and had just started looking for barrels. I can't wait to hear what steel doors need to be removed with this little guy.

I ended up buying a Radical Firearms 12.7x42mm "AKA .50 Beowulf" complete upper from Primary Arms and then doing my own modifications. Was going to buy Alexander Arms 12" upper but it was on backorder for a couple of months. Also, from the research I did, the gas block that Alexander Arms puts on the 12" upper is very difficult to remove and is an oddball size.

The ejection port of the upper is bigger than a standard AR15. If you want a dust cover Steve Lubecki does custom covers that you can have engraved with whatever you want or plain.

Received the call last night and picked up my Rebel .22cal can and stamp!
App was accepted and check was cashed March 15
Approval December 15
Stamp pickup December 27
View attachment 416521

I'm glad that you received the stamp. What bothers me is that the Hearing Protection Act should have made this an "over the counter" purchase. Quiet shooting should almost be obligatory, rather than a taxable/traceable purchase. The fact that suppressors are an NFA item is a logical absurdity.

Form 4 Trust 1 RP x3

Surefire 5.56 RC2 and 7.62 RC2
Pending 3/3/2017
Approved 12/17/17
Received 12/28/17

Octane 9
Pending 3/10/17
Approved 12/19/17
Received 12/28/17

20171228_123646.jpg

20171228_121847.jpg

I'm glad that you received the stamp. What bothers me is that the Hearing Protection Act should have made this an "over the counter" purchase. Quiet shooting should almost be obligatory, rather than a taxable/traceable purchase. The fact that suppressors are an NFA item is a logical absurdity.

Agreed 100%!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads