JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RFB, 16' AR's, 8.5" AR, and a 7" .300.
Ran the sbr and the ultra match yesterday. The SBR was fun, but WAAAY overgassed. The ultra match ran super sweet.

Here's a vid letting a guy at the range run the ultramatch:

RFB, 16' AR's, 8.5" AR, and a 7" .300.
Ran the sbr and the ultra match yesterday. The SBR was fun, but WAAAY overgassed. The ultra match ran super sweet.

Here's a vid letting a guy at the range run the ultramatch:

wow that things sweet! i wonder how it sounds in person next to my SiCO hybrid!

today a friend (kod38) and i went shooting our 22s amongst other things. i attached my silencerco hybrid to my 10/22 with the 5.56 end cap and all we could hear was the bolt cycling and the bullet hit the dirt.

i am holding the bolt closed in the video to demonstrate how quiet it is without the noise of the bolt. he says "not much difference" and is talking about when not holding the bolt closed. literally, all we could hear is lead hitting the dirt.

i am shooting CCI standard velocity ammo. it is subsonic and cycles my 10/22 just fine suppressed. not a lot of leading and debris in the can, i shot some 5.56 thru it to clear it out and cleaned it when i got home

enjoy

IMG_3021.JPG
looks familiar lol

its like theyre cousins

SBR
Filed form-1 with trust on 7/5/2016. (E-Forms online)
Stamp returned on 4/12/2017.
Engraving done by "Bye Engraving" on 4/13.

Bought scilencer Co spectre 22 Jan 15 2017
Check cashed January 26 2017
Stamp approved and received 09/08/2017
Wait times are dropping going to pickup Monday Lord willing not sure of actuall aproval date from atf but given mail time I'll guestimate early September

Bought scilencer Co spectre 22 Jan 15 2017
Check cashed January 26 2017
Stamp approved and received 09/08/2017
Wait times are dropping going to pickup Monday Lord willing not sure of actuall aproval date from atf but given mail time I'll guestimate early September

Was it a single purchase trust? Or a ref trust with others on it? The word is that reg trust have been at 13 months or more still. If you do the single trust they are at 8 to 9 months. Well that's what I keep hearing anyway.

Was it a single purchase trust? Or a ref trust with others on it? The word is that reg trust have been at 13 months or more still. If you do the single trust they are at 8 to 9 months. Well that's what I keep hearing anyway.

My bad new to the forum but it's single trust and the spectre 22 ce back faster then the 762 sig qd that I purchased 2 weeks before from scilencer shop. I walked into to quiet riot firearms in Stockbridge GA to use the scilencer shop kiosk and needed a blue label 22 paid for it and 8 months later it and my stamp are waiting

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top