JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Form 4 Trust 2 RP x 2
Mailed 3-25-17
Apps accepted and checks cashed 4-6-17
Both stamps to GS 1-8-17
Sico omega 300 and hybrid both done with sico gun trust. It's been a rough 9 months but could have been much worse!

You are going to replace that butt stock? Or ... how long will it hold up to the recoil? That gun is perfect for pigs ... or big Polseen God-Kings. :)
Well the butt stock lasted one session at the range. Locked up now it will not adjust. It did not feel like it was kicking that hard but I do feel it in my shoulder a little. Have not been to the range in awhile I might just be getting soft.

Form 1 CZ Scorpion SBR
Submitted 8/2/17
Check cashed 8/8/17
Approved 1/13/18
158 days from check cashed to approval
Form 4 submitted 8/20/17 is still pending
Waiting on stamp to come in the mail

I assume this was an individual form 1? I just had a CZ Scorpion SBR form 1 trust (1 person) approved on 1/16 as well. Purchased on 6/21. Looking forward to that stamp.

Also waiting on 2 form 4 trusts. A Liberty Mystic X from 4/4 and a Dead Air Mask HD from June. The Mystic X is currently awaiting FBI background check, which could be god knows how long.

Amazing lots of bureaucracy for what, in some cases, is an absolute necessity. Here in UK we just have to have a tick in the box of our FAC,and that's it. No tax, no state interference, just common sense [apart from having to have an FAC in the first place, that is].

Lots of landowners with animals insist on them being used, and I must admit that a .223 or .22-250 at night can carry a long way. Sheep, cows and horses are all alike in not caring for a noise like that in their vicinity.

tac

I just read the government shutdown impacts the NFA Branch. Nooooo ... so close on the last stamp. But, hey, I've been waiting since October 2016, what's a few more weeks? :rolleyes:

Form 1 CZ Scorpion SBR
Submitted 8/2/17
Check cashed 8/8/17
Approved 1/13/18
158 days from check cashed to approval
Form 4 submitted 8/20/17 is still pending
Waiting on stamp to come in the mail

I just read the government shutdown impacts the NFA Branch. Nooooo ... so close on the last stamp. But, hey, I've been waiting since October 2016, what's a few more weeks? :rolleyes:

It looks like we might be down to a three or four month examination time. That's a hell of a lot better than six moths ago!
I worry they will let staff go that we're in place for the 41F backlog...

Form 4 (5.56㎜ Silencer) with a Trust.

Ordered: 10/8/2016
Form 3 Disposed: 11/12/2016
Form 4 Submitted: 12/21/2016
Error letter: 1/2/2018
Approved: 1/30/2018

So, 1 year, 3 months, 23 days from the day I bought the can until when the ATF approved the Form 4. Most of the wait was because of the ATF backlog, but some of the delay was due to an astounding degree of incompetence on the part of the FFL/SOT.

I'm now waiting on the paperwork to arrive at the dealer, so I can go pick it up. Here's hoping it arrives soon.

Numbers 1 & 2 arrived. One to go!
#1 - Submitted 2-24-17
Check cashed 3-5-17
Approved 12-15-17
9 months/10 days

#2 - Submitted 5-10-17
Check Cashed 5-15-17
Approved 1-31-18
8 months/16 days

#3 - Submitted 7-31-17
Check cashed(S/Shop) 7-31-17
Approved............
Still counting.......

Numbers 1 & 2 arrived. One to go!
#1 - Submitted 2-24-17
Check cashed 3-5-17
Approved 12-15-17
9 months/10 days

#2 - Submitted 5-10-17
Check Cashed 5-15-17
Approved 1-31-18
8 months/16 days

#3 - Submitted 7-31-17
Check cashed(S/Shop) 7-31-17
Approved............
Still counting.......
Trust or individual?

All trust. Set one up, put it into a Silencer Shop kiosk and then all future ones can be put directly into the trust.
Easy peezy
I did the same, went with the unlimited trust. I think my first check was cashed about the time your 3rd was. But I added probably 2 months for my form 3's on the first 2 because I had to have Silencerco Ospreys. Which needed to be purchased elsewhere and brought into their system. That was a bunch of phone calls trying to explain what I wanted to do.

I went into my LGS in early Dec and told him that I was there to 'encourage' my stamp to arrive. Got called 2 days later! Yea! Went back in about 2 weeks ago and said that since it worked before I was back there to 'rub the rabbit's foot' again. Got called on Tuesday! Just sayin'!

Times are shortening up, but Jeez Louise it seemed to be forever anyway!

I'm seeing wait times coming down for all forms. I'm seeing trust Form 4's coming back in about 10 months and individual Form 4's in about 6 months. I'm really curious to see what the new bar code system will do for wait times. I've got several forms submitted for customers with the bar code. Hopefully it helps. Dealer-to-dealer transfers are only taking a few days now which is helping to get the process started sooner.

My friend got his stamp last week. Wait time one year. I am waiting on a stamp that is at 360 days now for this one.
scar_pdw_auto_KAIII_all_lhs_fld_clpsd.jpg

Form 4 (5.56㎜ Silencer) with a Trust.

Ordered: 10/8/2016
Form 3 Disposed: 11/12/2016
Form 4 Submitted: 12/21/2016
Error letter: 1/2/2018
Approved: 1/30/2018

So, 1 year, 3 months, 23 days from the day I bought the can until when the ATF approved the Form 4. Most of the wait was because of the ATF backlog, but some of the delay was due to an astounding degree of incompetence on the part of the FFL/SOT.

I'm now waiting on the paperwork to arrive at the dealer, so I can go pick it up. Here's hoping it arrives soon.
I have read the trials and tribulations on the road to this day.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top