JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a current resident of Oregon, soon to be moving permanently to Washington.

I have a variety of NFA items. SBRs on Form 1s, Suppressors on Form 4s, some are individual, some are on a trust.

I'm understanding that I'll need to complete, submit, and receive approval of a Form 5320.20 prior to permanently moving any firearms.

Researching, it appears my Oregon based trust should still be valid in Washington State.

Most articles discussing SBRs in WA are talking about Form 1s being denied by the ATF. Would I have a problem with a Form 1 SBR that's already been approved in OR being transferred into WA? Or is all that business over with?

Are Form 1 SBRs being denied in WA still?

Anything else I'm missing?

The SNAFU on SBR's in Washington was BUILDING one, not possessing one already built. You're good to go since you already have a legally built and stamped SBR. I also believe the Washington State Governor signed into law the recently passed legislation fixing that issue of not being able build a SBR, although you could acquire/transfer one already built.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top