JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think I understand now. So, we're talking about stripped lowers that have been built and must be serialized and registered with the BATF?
I'm sorry for appearing dumb, but Im not famaliar with the AR platform OR the new gun laws...

Here ya go....pretty good synopsis...scroll down for engraving info...

Remember, no new civvie MGs since '86...

I know that I meant as a post sample FFL conversion

I guess I shouldnt have said Serial number I meant all the info about the trust and manufacturer.

Thank you Lucas (Fieryotaku) at Tactical Guardian. Took about 10 minutes to do. I can finally put together my SBR.

20190919_183000.jpg

Last Edited:
Okay, sitting in the parking lot after just having left Tactical Guardian in Sherwood. Laser engraved, and their Cerikote prices are the best I've found in the area! They are great, knowledgeable, and friendly! Definitely doing more work with them later.

20190919_181020.jpg

While I don't have any experience with their engraving, I've had good response and communication from J&R Engraving out here in Gresham of 200th and Stark. They are NFA dealers and I just did a suppressor purchase through them. I'll update as the process moves along.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top