NFA Form 1 engraving Portland

G10k

Reactions
Having some issues finding engraving for an AR lower. Who does good work around the Portland area? What should I expect to pay?

Reno

Reactions
I’ve only used Bye Engraving. I think I paid $40. Call ahead and let them know it’s for NFA.

I’m still hoping someone becomes available for laser engraving in the area some time soon.

Reno

Reactions

OP
G10k

G10k

Reactions
I checked them out, their engraving and Cerikote is really expensive.

Talked to BYE Engraving today. $40, make an appointment, get it done while you wait.

Reactions
All of mine have been done at Bye Engraving.
Good work, nice people and I got a good tour of some of the cool things that they had done.
Boeing parts, etc.

Reno

Reactions
If you can travel south a little, Cascade Laser Corporation Awards and Engraving in Newberg does a great job. Haven't used them in a few years but they charged me $14.50 to engrave a SBR lower. Probably a little more expensive now.
I believe Brimstone gunsmithing in Camas does laser engraving.
Good to know. I’m weird and like the idea of engraving I’m places on guns that aren’t the normal, laser engraving can achieve this over traditional.

Reactions
Do you have to make an appointment? How long does it take?
No appointment needed if you bring the lower stripped to us we will walk you balk to our laser and we can make up the laser file and buzz the text on it. Whole process should take 15-20 minutes. Just make sure you bring all the paperwork with it. Let us know when you will be dropping by so we know when to set up the laser. There is a 5$ setup fee on top of the laser per character charge and a minimum of $25 the 5$ is incorporated into your 25$ minimum if your text isn't enough.

No appointment needed if you bring the lower stripped to us we will walk you balk to our laser and we can make up the laser file and buzz the text on it. Whole process should take 15-20 minutes. Just make sure you bring all the paperwork with it. Let us know when you will be dropping by so we know when to set up the laser. There is a 5$ setup fee on top of the laser per character charge and a minimum of $25 the 5$ is incorporated into your 25$ minimum if your text isn't enough.
I may drop by tomorrow during my lunch from 11-12.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom