JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SAF Reports Surge in 18-20 Age Group Members, Donors

The Second Amendment Foundation has reported an astonishing 1,200 percent increase in memberships and donations from young adults in the 18-to-20-year-old age class over the past three weeks, evidently spurred by moves to restrict their gun rights in the wake of the tragic mass murder at a Florida high school.

SAF Reports Surge in 18-20 Age Group Members, Donors - Liberty Park Press

Young adults flock to 2A groups after being targeted for gun control

One of the nation's most prominent Second Amendment organizations revealed Monday that it has seen an unprecedented surge in memberships and donations from young adults in the 18-to-20-year age group, possibly a reaction to suddenly finding themselves on the direct receiving end of a gun control push.

Young adults flock to 2A groups after being targeted for gun control

increase in membership or donations by the 18-20 year old crowd. Okay so people that young are not that prolific in the gun rights activism arena. Still say the old norm for that group in that time period was five and now it was sixty, or ten and now one hundred twenty. or whatever the actual figures were (not reported) It is saying there are a lot of people 18 to 20 who are concerned with losing their rights.

you can read the write up on the "news" section of Second Amendment Foundation

I myself am a member of many organizations including SAF, NAGR, NRA, OFF and more, but SAF actually seems to sue and win. Plus they are not Milquetoast on their lawsuits unlike the NRA.

the retard show wont end
nancy pelosi, chuck schumer, pocahontas adam schiff bernie sanders running the party
ya right:p vote for these court jesters to undue the tax cuts
what a bunch of maroons
I cant even entertain the idea of return to the democratic party till these loons are gone, I may not ever come back as whacky as all liberals are willing to succumb "the party of lemmings, ya collectively dont even know when its a bad thing"

democrats have learned to use our public money for to create issues ANY issue even to sell out the country's sovereignty to garner votes, until the swamp is drained it will continue they are completely corrupt. just think we wouldnt know they rigged the election and the obama administration was this corrupt if the Trump had not won:eek:

this has been the most entertaining political year of my 65 years, I am buying more cases of popcorn to watch democrat heads explode for a second term

Last Edited:
the retard show wont end
nancy pelosi, chuck schumer, pocahontas adam schiff bernie sanders running the party
ya right:p vote for these court jesters to undue the tax cuts
what a bunch of maroons
I cant even entertain the idea of return to the democratic party till these loons are gone, I may not ever come back as whacky as all liberals are willing to succumb "the party of lemmings, ya collectively dont even know when its a bad thing"

democrats have learned to use our public money for to create issues ANY issue even to sell out the country's sovereignty to garner votes, until the swamp is drained it will continue they are completely corrupt. just think we wouldnt know they rigged the election and the obama administration was this corrupt if the Trump had not won:eek:

this has been the most entertaining political year of my 65 years, I am buying more cases of popcorn to watch democrat heads explode for a second term

Don't forget ''mad maxine'' waters, dian frankensteen, and all the rest of the D word associates

you also won't read about it because its probably a drop in the bucket (numerically at least) compared to the amount of kids walking out of school and publicly protesting against guns.

you also won't read about it because its probably a drop in the bucket (numerically at least) compared to the amount of kids walking out of school and publicly protesting against guns.
While being encouraged by there teachers and the left wing....(I guess that is redundant) who do you suppose paid for there trip from Florida to DC on those 500,000$ buses, meals and lodging?

Don't forget ''mad maxine'' waters, dian frankensteen, and all the rest of the D word associates
your so right...... the cast of characters is far bigger than I posted, I was trying to be reserved :rolleyes: because it's getting way past embarrassing that a democrat would even admit he is still a democrat these days
I can say this...... I may be in the basket of deplorables and frankly Im proud to be among them because Im not in the democrat basket of dumb feckkers

the bashing weve intelligent voters have taken you people deserve this embarrassment

Last Edited:
I am not a math whiz but 1200% growth could mean anything depending on the number they started with.

Well, wizzo..... at a MINIMUM that would mean 1,200 new SAF members in the 18-20 year old demographic because 1,200% of 0 is.... 0.

1,200 (minimum) isn't insignificant, especially from a demographic that's mainly preoccupied with smart-phones, video games, and boobs.

;)

Well, wizzo..... at a MINIMUM that would mean 1,200 new SAF members in the 18-20 year old demographic because 1,200% of 0 is.... 0.

1,200 (minimum) isn't insignificant, especially from a demographic that's mainly preoccupied with smart-phones, video games, and boobs.

;)
Hey, I'm not in that demographic and I'm still preoccupied with boobs :eek:

Hey, I'm not in that demographic and I'm still preoccupied with boobs :eek:

Well then, ENJOY!!

9873FEB1-4BD4-4503-8459-0BF70FDCB67D.gif

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR