JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like bacon to much!:p

You mean she wouldn't let you eat cream of bacon soup out of this mug?

Bacon-Mug-1.jpg

Look here....
<broken link removed>
That story makes little sense, those thieves must be stupid for what they wanted to take.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/22965499/detail.html said:
WEST LINN, Ore. -- Three people dressed as ninjas broke in to a West Linn home Thursday and forced a man who lives there to take them to his jewelry store, where they made off with an unknown number of baubles, police told Portland TV station KPTV.

The men tied up a woman who lives at the home and then ransacked the place over the course of several hours, according to West Linn police.

When the woman's husband, Rick Rogoway, arrived, the men forced him to accompany them to his jewelry store, LaRog Brothers, in Clackamas.

After stealing an unknown number of items, the men took Rogoway back to his home and tied him up, police said. The trio then fled in Rogoway's silver BMW, officers said.

Rogoway and his wife were able to break free and call 911 from a neighbor's home at 9:34 p.m.

"This was a targeted attack on this family and business," said Sgt. Neil Hennelly, a West Linn police spokesman. "This was not random at all."

Police said they're investigating whether the robbery is linked to a similar crime from last fall in Washington County. On Nov. 4, the owner of Ari Diamonds in Beaverton returned home from work only to be forced by armed robbers to drive back to his store.

Baubles? For those of you that don't know, Baubles are these things
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bauble
220px-Christbaumkugel.jpg
I had to google it and when I did I said :huh: Why would someone kidnap someone from home and rob their store for those? Must be special diamond ones or something, or their so rare no one has them anymore so they must be expensive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top