JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never let my dog go off leash and it bugs the snot out of me when I see others callously doing it like they're better than the rest of us somehow. But threatening them is absolutely the wrong action to take.

Was it a dangerous breed?
Known to have bitten before?

And the headline leaves off that he discharged his weapon "authorities said he fired a weapon at an apartment complex "

I never let my dog go off leash and it bugs the snot out of me when I see others callously doing it like they're better than the rest of us somehow. But threatening them is absolutely the wrong action to take.

Depends, I never let my dog off leash in a park, or in the woods, or in a camping area. And it does bug me when I've been startled by someone else's dog running unleashed into my camp, then the owners act like I"M the idiot for objecting.

However, I have let my dog walk off leash in the neighborhood... we are at the end of the street where there are two opposing culdesacs. And my dog is under very tight verbal control. The other place I let her walk unleashed was in the LTVA at Quartzsite, thinking she might take a bite out of some of those flashers that strut over from the nudist area. But with all the coyotes around it probably wasn't too smart. She sure liked being able to freely investigate all the smells!

We rarely have our dog on a leash, then again she stays so close us that you usually end up tripping over her. Yeah, 90 pound chocolate lab that likes to be under your feet....:confused:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews